49. Newborn

Newborn

Liam: You were dozing off on the sofa, tired after being up the entire night trying to sooth your one week old daugther. Liam was coming back from tour tomorrow, and this first week had been really hard for you, managing everything on your own, trying to keep up with your baby, and at the same time find a little time to rest. Your daughter was finally sleeping against your chest, and you couldn't be more happy. It had been a real struggle to get her to fall asleep. You hear the front door open, and you frown, looking up from your daughter's face, and smiling when you see Liam's face light up when he sees you both lying there together. He kneels next to you, his eyes fixed on the little body resting on your chest. "Y/N..." He whispers, tears present in his voice. "She's so beautiful." He softly caresses the soft hair on top of her hair.

Harry: You wake up to see Harry's body leaning on the window frame, his arms carefully holding the little bundle of blankets that is your son. "You're so beautiful." He whispers."You're going to be a heartbreaker, I can tell. You'll have all the pretty girls you want. Or boys, if that's what you prefer. It's okay by me.I would never turn my back on you, not even if you came home with an alien and said you want to marry it. I'd be weird, but, if that's what you want..." Harry's eyebrows raise, as he realises he's worrying about something that's at least fifteen years away. "I love you little lad. You're the most precious thing I'll ever have."

Louis: Louis sits in the nursery you both spent so much time, effort and love setting up for your child, holding her fragile body against his heart, as his finger caresses her rosy cheeks with adoration. "You look just like your mum" His eyes fill with tears, that he quickly blinks away. He brings the baby's body closer to his, kissing her forehead. "You would've loved her. She was going to be the best mum in the world, I could tell just by the way she sang to you when you were in her tummy." The baby moans, and he kisses her once again. "You are the only thing I have left, little girl. I will never go away." A tear falls onto the baby's hair. "Daddy is right here. Daddy will never, ever leave you"

Zayn: The three of you are having a lazy Sunday, the first one you've had as a family of three. You spent the entire morning just cuddling in bed, and now you're fixing some lunch, as Zayn plays with your daughter's little fingers. You smile, and turn to face the stove, turning it off and serving the pasta. You hear Zayn opening some drawers one-handed, and the noise of him laying something on the table. "Y/N" You turn around, looking at him, and he motions to the table. You are gobsmacked to find all his cigarettes and lighters forming a little pile on the table. You look into his deep eyes as he says. "Get rid of all of them. I want to see my daughter grow up. I can't do that if I'm dead."

Niall: "He's so small" He whispers, as he leans into Liam, who's practically supporting his entire weight. "He's so small, Li. He wasn't supposed to be born for another three months." Liam runs his fingers through Niall's messy hair, trying to calm him down. "Don't worry Ni. He will be fine. So will Y/N. They're both fighters." Niall eyes fix on the tiny hands of his son. "You're right. No damn drunk driver is going to take my family away from me."

__________________________________

Sorry for all the baby preferences but I just love these so much! xx