72. Wearing His Jacket

Wearing his jacket

Harry: To say you were walking slow was an understatement. The air had turned rather chilly since you two had arrived at the restaurant, walking just the few blocks from his flat. Your arms were crossed over your chest as you speeded down the sidewalk, Harry taking longer strides just to keep up with you. "Little cold are we babe," Harry smirked, strolling up next to you. "Oh shut up," you bit sharply. The wind picked up, and oh god, it was fucking freezing. "Here." He smooths his jacket over your shoulders, pulling you into the side of his body to warm you up even more. "Thank you," you chatter, pulling the jacket taught around you. "You're welcome, babe. Your lips were turning blue and the last thing I need is a girlfriend with frostbitten lips." He rubs his hand along the side of your arm. "And what would you do if I had frostbitten lips?" you ask innocently. "I'd kiss'em so long to warm'em up because I couldn't live without your kisses." "Well," you say stopping in your tracks, "I feel a little frostbite starting to come up." "Oh do you now?" His eyebrow is arched, lips bite in a flirty smirk. "Mhmm," you hum. Harry's hands find their way to the back of your neck, pulling your lips close to his to warm them up.

Niall: He was gone. Left not even two hours ago and your heart already ached. He was somewhere in the sky, going over the plans for the next few months. Outside was completely opposite from how you felt; sunny and bright, with kids laughing and playing. The plush couch was your refuge at the moment, tissues with dried tears gathered around. Walking to the bathroom to wash your face, you noticed a box placed on your bed. Wrapped in a simple twine bow, a note was attached to the top. "When you miss me just wear this xx" Unthreading the bow, you lifted the top of the box. Inside was Niall's gray hoodie, the one that you always wore the second it was off his body. You brought the fabric up to your chest, hugging in and burying your head into it, inhaling the intoxicating scent of Niall. Quickly, you slipped the hoodie over your head, twirling around in it infront of the mirror. You really did miss Niall, and at least you had some part of him that was here to help with it.

Louis: The crowd cheered as the ball shot passed the goalie and into the net. Everyone clapped and hollered as Louis fist-pumped the air as the ball had disappeared into the white netting. You were getting pats on the shoulders and victory high fives; everyone knew who you were. Louis Tomlinson was the captain of the football team, the guy that always had someone laughing. And you were his girl, the one who had stolen his heart, the one that wore his varsity jacket with "Tomlinson" printed on the back with white letters. His eyes searched the crowd looking for you, waving when he finally saw you in the crowd. The beam on his face was contagious once he saw you wearing his jacket. He blew a kiss at you, then scurried back towards the ball. After the gruesome game, he stood on the field with his teammates, congratulating them on the victory. His eyes caught the back of his jacket, and couldn't help but smile, even though he was dead tired. "I think you should wear my jacket more often, it makes me play better," he says into your hair, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

Liam: Liam sat on the couch, looping through the channels that played countless reruns. He was dressed in his usual attire: gray sweats and a black Nike jacket zipped to the top. His feet were rested atop the ottoman, socks crossed over each other. He could hear to sound of little footsteps in the room, but was too suck into the couch to see where his son was. "Look Daddy!" His son stepped from behind the couch, in his gray sweats and one of Liam's Nike jackets. "I'm dressed like you!" The jacket hung off his 4 year old arms so much, it dragged on the ground. A smile the size of the Grand Canyon shone on Liam's face. If someone was here right now, they'd swear that they were identical (except for his baby blue eyes that he got from you). Liam couldn't pass up the moment, so he snapped a picture on his phone. "Dressed like daddy today!!!" he captioned, attaching the picture to twitter.

Zayn: The snow is falling quite heavily inbetween the naked trees and slow moving cars. Zayn walked quickly, pulling his hood tighter around him. He was walking to meet you in a local cafe, steering around the people who talked on their phones in this weather. He opened the door quickly, stepping inside the warm, coffee scented place. Shrugging the snow off his shoulders, he looked around for you. He smiled, seeing you wave him over. "Hey babe," he kissed your cheek, sliding into the booth. "I ordered you your favorite," you grinned, settling your chin into your palm. "Thanks," he responds. His eyebrows crease together as he stares at you. "What?" you ask. "You're wearing my jacket," he states, biting his lip to hide the smile that was about to explode on his face. Your fingers brush against the leather material, "Yeah. It was warm and smelt like you." A smile brands into his cheeks because you're wearing his jacket. Something that reminds you of him. And it may sound cheesy, but it causes Zayn's stomach to flip a thousand times seeing you in his leather pride. "Well," he starts, grabbing a sugar packet for his hot coffee that the barista sat down, "It looks really good on you." A shy smile plays on your lips as you look up from your mug of joe.