69. Disney Movies

Disney Movies

Zayn: All you wanted to do was watch Tangled with him. He didn't see the big deal in an animated movie, but you were insistent. And if it made you happy, well, Zayn would be more than happy to sit and watch it. So he settled down into the couch, his arm slung around your shoulders. He didn't say much through the movie, but he did laugh quite a bit. He had to admit it was better than he anticipated. You were in heaven though. Tangled had by far been one of your favorite movies because of the music and Flynn was spunky- as was Rapunzel. You were giggling and smiling, and Zayn found your attitude infectious. "I like the horse babe," he said, as Maximus shoved Flynn on the bridge. "You would," you grinned. your favorite scene was coming up and you were already turning doe-eyed over the song they sang together. He loved this idea. Why hadn't you ever done this together before? The child like excitement on your features was enough to make Zayn adore you more than he already did, but it was when you started singing under your breath did Zayn know he would watch a Disney movie a day to see you smile like that. He nuzzled his lips against your neck, trying to stop his own smile from grinning. "You're the cutest, babe," he said as you fell back as the song ended. Love songs always did something to you. He laced his fingers through yours, his dark brows drawing together. "So I was thinking," he said slowly, his chocolate eyes coming up to meet yours, "I hope that if we ever have kids our baby girl wants to paint the walls like Rapunzel with her daddy. I want to share my art room with her." You blinked, your skin heating and eyes growing damp. "Really?" You whispered. Zayn didn't often talk about the future, but when he did it left you breathless. "Yeah, she's gunna be my princess, she can do whatever she wants," he said with the cutest, sweetest smile you had ever seen. He already knew his little girl would rule his life. He held you close, his eyes off in this distance as he saw a dark eyed child that was murmuring, "daddy paints the walls like 'punzel, can I do it too?" And Zayn realized he never wanted something so badly in his life.

Liam: "But babe," he whined, his fingers tickling your sides. "Hercules doesn't have anything on me," he flexed, showing you his more than impressive bicep. You squeezed it and blushed, giving him the reaction he wanted. "Yeah, but he's a god, Li." You reminded him as he sighed, sinking back into bed as his eyes flicked to the screen. It was absolutely miserable out and you had been telling Liam all week all you wanted to do was watch a Disney movie. He couldn't think of a better night filled with you, a bed, movies and some cuddles. Neither of you had moved in hours and he was more than content. "Whatever. I could still take him," he said petulantly, pulling you back to his chest. "Okay so if you're Hercules, who am I?" He and Meg had just stepped into the garden, your favorite song coming up. "Meg, isn't that obvious?" He said with a smile in his voice. "You're spunky just like her." You had to take it as a compliment, Meg was one of your favorite princesses. But you and Meg had one more thing in common: you didn't tell the men you had that you loved them. Liam had given you the words last week and you had frozen, your tongue tied. It's not that you didn't love him, you did, you just couldn't say it. He had kissed you silly and told you to relax, you would tell him when it's time. Meg started singing "I won't say I'm in love," and Liam stiffened underneath you. You had always loved this song, until now. "So I'm like meg, huh?" You asked as the song died down. "Yeah," he said on a sigh. "You've got one thing wrong though babe," you tilted your chin up to his and his fingers cupped your cheek. "Unlike Meg I can say I'm in love." Liam went very still beneath you, his eyes widening as you smiled. "What are you saying?" He asked. You leaned up on your arm and pressed a kiss to his jaw. "I'm saying I'm in love. I'm in love with you." He didn't speak for a long moment, the smile on his face slow but utterly happy. On a whoop, he tackled you to the bed pressing happy kisses to your face.

Niall: "I don't have a skull!" He laughed, still clutching his sides from the adorable little snowman from Frozen. You giggled beside him, happily content to blow your nose and nurse your cold with this movie on in the back ground. Your skin was pale, nose red and eyes glassy. You had definitely looked better, but Niall was insistent on wanting to take care of you. He brought you soup, tea and -it had taken some work but he pulled the right strings- landing you a copy of Frozen before it even left theaters. He didn't care that your hair was matted to your head or that the circles under your eyes were dark, so dark it worried him. He loved you, and as sick as you were he still thought you were beautiful. You cuddled into his side, your head starting to pound. "Need anything babe?" He asked, opening his arms so you sank into his chest. You shook your head, his warmth and strong hands running over your back providing something medicine never could. It was love. "Just you," you murmured, nuzzling him. He laughed, kissing your forehead and going back to the movie. You were worried about getting him sick, this bug you had was nasty. You had tried to convince him to stay away, but Niall wouldn't hear it. "I should move," you finally murmured, pulling out of the warmth of his arms. "Why babe?" He asked, his brow furrowing. "I don't want to get you sick," you sniffled, blowing your nose for good measure. "Didn't you just hear that little snowman, babe?" He pulled you back into his chest, squeezing you as he did so. "Some people are worth melting for," he whispered, his lips by your ear. "Or in this case, getting sick for, whichever." You smiled, pressing soft little kisses over his heart. There was no one like Niall, no one like him anywhere on earth. He loved without measure, he gave without asking. He was right, you thought as you smiled at the movie on the screen. Some people were worth melting for, falling for and getting sick for. And Niall was that person. He was worth everything.

Harry: He looked at you out of the corner of his eye, your cheeks flushed and eyes bright as you sat riveted to the screen. He wasn't sure how he found himself watching Cinderella on a Saturday night, but he didn't really care. He had you by his side, a fire at his feet and a cup of tea in his hands. Yeah, as far as Harry was concerned, he had everything. "I love this part," you sighed as the fairy god mother waved her wand, giving Cinderella a beautiful new gown. You had a fascination with fairy tales and happy endings, always dreaming of one for yourself. "You're such a girl," he teased, his fingers tickling your side. You batted his hand away, not having any of his antics. "Harold, this is my favorite part don't spoil it." He wouldn't dream of it. To be honest, he was feeling a bit star struck just like Cinderella was. You seemed to have that effect on him-all the time. Not that he was complaining. "Those sisters are the worst," he murmured as they bowed to meet the prince. "I know, but the whole movie is worth it for this part right here." He watched you as you watched the prince ask Cinderella to dance. He stood, holding out his hand for yours. "What are you doing?" You asked as he pulled you to your feet. "Dancing with my princess, what's it look like?" He gave you his dimpled, boyish smile and you shook your head. He was too wonderful for words. As you and Harry danced before the fire, so did Cinderella and her prince. "So this is love," he sang softly, giving you a little twirl. He surprised you with knowing the words, and surprised you further by singing them to you. Harry had been waiting his whole life to feel what he felt when you were around. He didn't think it was possible, but it had happened. "You're my happily ever after," he whispered, sweetly kissing your lips. You clutched him tighter, heart slamming into your chest. So this is love, he thought again to himself as you looked at him with stars in your eyes. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever felt, or seen. You we're love in its purest form, and Harry was lost in you.

Louis: He didn't mind Disney movie night in the least. After all, he was more of a kid at heart which is exactly why he popped Peter Pan into the DVD player. You had always called him the real life Peter, because of his childlike personality and his youthfulness. But he was only the way he was because he had you. You kept him young, happy, and carefree. He would never be able to explain it, but it was true. "And all the other guys are your lost boys," you laughed, jumping into the bed as the movie started. He shook his head, carrying the bowl of prop corn. "Zayn as a lost boy?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow. "Yes, even though he'd be he lost boy who always slept." Louis plopped down next to you, happily munching away. "Harry would never be able to kill Hook though," he added as an after thought. "He'd be trying to shake his hand instead." You laughed, watching Peter land on the window sill as he met Wendy for the first time. "Niall would just be eating, and Liam would want to just try and steal the boat. They'd be the worst lost boys ever," you finally admitted. Louis nodded, his eyes flicking to you. Friday night movie night was still in high gear, the tradition going strong after two years together. He loved it though. He loved just knowing he had one whole night with you all to himself. "And Wendy," he said in a moment of bravery, "makes Peter who he is, you know?" He asked, his fingers shaking. "No, how?" You asked, lips pulled into a frown. "Wendy helps Peter realize who he is. She helps him realize that he's important and that he matters. She helped him realize he can do anything he puts his mind too. She completes him," he meshed his fingers together and you hummed in your throat. "Okay, good point." He reached in his pocket, his fingers closing around the black box. "I have a question for you," he said, pulling the pop corn out of your hands. He opened the box and watched you gasp, your jaw falling to the floor. "I want to know if you'll be my Wendy?" He smiled a little, his blue eyes bright. "Absolutely!" You shrieked, tackling him to the bed as you kissed him. Louis grinned. He would live his whole life in his very own never land with his very own Wendy, he had everything.