61. "Because I Love You"

"Because I Love You"

Zayn: "Zayn, you need to get up," I sighed holding onto him with one arm. "You smell nice (Y/N)," He giggled and slurred at the same time. "You're drunk. I need to get you home." "I need you," He pouted. I tried to forgot his little confession as we drove back to his apartment. Once I got him home, I did what I used to do when he was wasted. Grab a couple of Advil's from the cabinet, a water bottle, and an extra blanket. Once that was I done, I was ready to go. "(Y/N)," He said stopping me from walking out the door. "Why do you do all of this for me? Even though I've hurt you so much. I don't understand," He slurred once again. Tears blurred my vision as I spoke up. "Since you probably won't remember this tomorrow morning, I'll tell you." He rested his head on the pillow, and soon his eyes fluttered to a close. I kissed the top of his head, and kept my hand steady on his as I muttered those four heartbreaking words. "Because I love you."

Louis: "Lou, the party is amazing. Thank you for all of this!" Surprises were definitely not my thing, but the surprise birthday party planned by Louis with all my friends and family, was too special. Even for me. "How'd you get everyone here so fast," I laughed. "You underestimate the powers of technology and a superstar," He winked. We went through with the party in typical fashion. Blow out the candles, have the cake, and the presents came afterwards. Once everyone left, Louis came up behind me with a rectangular box. "I hope I picked out something you'd like," He grinned. I unwrapped the purple paper, and came to find a box. When I saw what was inside, my mouth turned into a solid "O" shape. "You got me two tickets to Paris? Louis I-" "I know it's alot, but you said it's what you've always wanted to do," He explained "Why would you do this for me?" He didn't say a word. Nothing but the unexpected sweetness of a kiss. No tongue or harsh groping. Just a perfect kiss. "Because, if you haven't gotten it in your beautiful little head yet, I love you."

Niall: "Niall, I can't give this speech," I stuttered, trying to focus on anything beside the church doors. "(Y/N), look at me." I turned back towards him, and he gave me a light kiss on my forehead. "You can do this. I know it's hard giving this eulogy, especially because it Jamie's." After he said her name, his expression fell to a dim frown. "I know you didn't see her in a while, but she still was your best friend. It's not your fault, and even if you choke up there...I'll still be here to pick you up and dust you off. Like I am right know," He chuckled. I let out a shaky laugh, and gave him a kiss as my gratitude. "How do you do all of this and give the best advice? All for me?" "Because I love you. Every inch of you."

Harry: I sat on the couch, digging through more of the tin of Ben and Jerry's. "It's gonna be okay. I promise," Kate said giving me another hug before going out with Tom. I sighed, flipping mindlessly through the channels. I took a split second to see out the window, and there he was. Soaked from the rain and wearing a subtle frown. This was flat out stupid, but a part of me knew he wouldn't leave unless I talked to him. I put on my jacket, and ran outside to the road where him and his car were. "You're crazy! It's pouring hell out here," I yelled. "I had to see you. I knew you would be at Kate's after what happened." "Why did you come here Harry? You made it pretty clear my feelings for you and whatever...we are....is nothing important to you. I mean no phone calls, texts, even a fucking letter would've sufficed. Just go home Harry," I cried walking back up the walk to Kate's door. "I came because I love you," He yelled, causing me to turn around. "I didn't realize it sooner because I'm a full-on idiot, but I knew I couldn't end it like that. On the drive, I realized you aren't just someone. You're who I love," He spoke as though it was the hardest thing to admit. Either he really meant it, or he was putting on the best performance of his life. I decided to go with the first one. "You're lucky I love you too," I smirked before kissing him after days apart. This is where I needed to be. This was home.

Liam: "One flight to London Miss," The woman behind the desk asked. I nodded and checked my phone again for any calls. I knew now this visit was a mistake, and I needed to go home. "Have a safe trip," She smiled. "Thank you. Have a nice day," I meekly smiled back as I gave her my luggage. I sat and waited for my flight to be called, and my phone rang. "(Y/N), where are you? I-" "Liam cut that shit now. You know you didn't want to see me. Especially after you're not so innocent run in with So-" "It was innocent and you know it (Y/N). Please just come back." "I can't. I already booked a flight back to London. This was a mistake Li." I ended the call, and let my tears flow free. I waited for another ten minutes before my name was called throughout the airport. I turned trying to find the noise, and I found Liam running around, and his eyes finally caught mine. "You didn't have to come after me," I cried. "Yes I did, because I love you. I'm not letting you get away from me after a stupid fight," He smiled holding my cheeks in both of his hands,"Yes, Sophia and I were having a cup of coffee, but that's all it was. Coffee." We both laughed at how simple that word could be. "My flight is going soon, I can't-" "Yes you can. Refund your ticket. Stay with me."