3. He paints your nails

He paints your nails

Niall:"No looking",blue eyes had serious look as they left your hand for the first time only meet your face.Little brush swiftly danced over your nails leaving a cold feeling behind and you could hear him chuckle at himself."I think that's it",brush was removed from your nails and now placed in its previous position in the bottle when he firmly closed it.You couldn't help but laugh at his work;a way too much pink liquid was applied to not just your nail but also to the skin around them."Thanks",you chuckled placing a kiss to his lips.

Zayn:Frown created in between his thick brows as he focused on his movements.Little brush easily danced around your nails and he picked it up every once in a while only to add some more liquid.Red polish could be a bit tricky to use,but he didn't seem to have any trouble with it."All done", your smile matched to the one which was playing on the corners of his lips as you brought your hands closer to your eyes admiring his work.You let out a quiet chuckle before you planted a kiss to his cheek.

Louis:Your eyes grew wider as soon as they met your 'professionally' fresh painted nails.Smile danced on the corners of his lips as soon as he saw your reaction.Small brush was swiftly placed inside of the glass bottle which was closed with the force of only one fast movement.Your questionable look was replaced by his smug smile."I have four sisters",he explained.

Liam:"No,don't look",he said as soon as he saw your eyes meeting his work.Frown created in between his brows showing you how focused he was.He stuck his tongue in his cheek creating a bump as he mumbled something to himself."Maybe,some of this color",he murmured before you felt a cold liquid spilling and brush tickling your skin."All done",he said before your gaze rested on your nails,loud laugh escaping your lips.Just as you expected;blue liquid mixed with red one applied in every possible direction all over your fingers.He shyly smiled before you kissed him.

Harry:"I think this color would look great on you",you let out a chuckle as soon as you saw him carefully making his choice between few different colors."Definitely this one",large hands made an object he was holding look smaller.The top of bottle was stuck in between his fingers before he swiftly removed it placing a small brush in his hand.Liquid left a cold feeling on your fingers as he moved it.Frowned eyebrows almost covered focused green eyes.Few moments after,smile spread over his lips as he brought your hand closer to your face letting you check out his brilliant work."I lived with my mum and sister",he explained,smile never leaving his face.