30. Taking care of the monsters

Taking care of the monsters

Niall: Caleb's grip tightened around Niall's leg as they walked further into the room, "Daddy...wait...its in there." He whispered with his eyes glued on the closet door. Niall nodded his head prying the little hands off his leg as he made his way over to the closet and opened it slowly before sticking his head in it, "Aye leave my little man alone yeah. Next time you scare him, its over for ya." Niall spoke loudly glancing over his shoulder at Caleb and shooting him a thumbs up before shutting the closet door and kneeling in front of his son. "Should be all good now Cal. But if he scares you one more time tell me alright, I'll take care of him."

Louis: "Someone's been scaring my little girl huh?" Louis barged into the room and crouched down to get a peek underneath the bed where the monsters were. Sophie peeked into the room from her spot right outside of her room as she watched her father fight away the monsters that'd been terrorizing her for a few days now. After swatting at the air for a few moments Louis stood up, dusting himself off and walking over to his daughter and picked her up quickly, "No one's gonna scare you anymore Soph. They won't be coming back in here." Louis smiled down at her before quickly pressing his lips to her cheek and carrying her over to her bed.

Zayn: "Can I sleep in here daddy?" Aubrey whispered with her tattered teddy bear in her arms as she shuffled on her feet for bit. "What's wrong?" He asked between a yawn as he sat up in the bed and she shrugged her shoulders. "There's...there's a monster daddy." She mumbled biting down on her lower lip and he stared down at her with furrowed brows. "A monster? Want me to get rid of it?" He asked pushing back the blanket and placing his feet on the ground as she nodded her head quickly. "Please." She spoke quietly and he sent her a tired smile before kissing her forehead. "Alright you get in the bed and I'm going to go take care of this monster. Then we can both go to bed." He stated as he watched her struggle climbing into the bed and getting comfortable.

Harry: "We have monsters here?" Harry questioned glancing over at you and you shrugged while Charlie nodded with her face buried in your neck. "They're in your room yeah? In the closet?" Harry asked standing up form his head on the couch and stalking off into her room. "I'm scared mommy." "Don't worry Charlie...daddy's gonna get rid of them for you and then you can go back to sleep." You spoke softly gently rubbing at her back as she let out a few more sniffles. "He will?" She asked pulling away and staring up at you with glossy eyes and you nodded bringing your hand up to wipe away the tears that made their way down her cheeks. "Of course daddy will. He'd do anything for you Charlie."

Liam: Noah hopped around happily as the both of you watched Liam fumble around the room getting rid of the monsters. "Look mommy...look at daddy." He said with a grin on his lips as he stared up at his father in admiration. After a few moments of swatting at the air Liam turned around with a smile on his lips, "All gone pal." He made his way over to where you both stood and gave Noah a high-five. "That was so cool dad." Noah grinned wrapping his arms quickly around Liam's legs and hugging him tightly making Liam let out a small chuckle. "Told you I would take care of em."