58.How he is when he gets jealous

How He is When He Gets Jealous

Louis: His body would tense, jaw clenched as a sarcastic smile plays on his lips. Louis would draw your body closely into his, an arm protectively snaked around your waist as he examines your unwanted visitor. Sending wet kisses to the sweet spot under your ear, he'll sneak in a few cheeky comments. He doesn't care who's watching or the story that will be spread around- as long as the message that you were his was quite clear.

Harry: Rarely would Harry get jealous to the point of showing it, but when he did their was no holding back. His cheeks would flare a bright red, full pink lips parted as he stared in envy. You could see the whites of his knuckles as he balled his fists at his sides, quickly storming in to intervene in your conversation. Making up a lame excuse, Harry would say anything to draw you away from his competition; although you were already his.

Liam: He would purposely get in touch with his humorous side, tossing a little shade around as he attempted to ward your visitor off. Just to make the message quite clear, Liam would often flex his toned arms, showing off his strength and how he was dominant. You couldn't contain the small grin on your lips as he would continue to intimidate the male who was flirting with his girl; sometimes the heated argument getting out of control.

Zayn: If anyone was not the jealous type- it was Zayn. He scarcely felt a ping of envy coarse through his veins; the idea of you being solely his clear to everyone around. Sometimes you wished that he would heat up and show off his dark side, but it never shone through. You loved calm and collect Zayn though, his sweet and gentle nature making everyone around him to intimidated to come near you.

Niall: Niall was never shy to show his jealous side; his fingers running through his blond locks as he fumes in frustration. His clear blue eyes would pierce through any un-wanted visitor that came into view, his hand gripping around yours as the heat flushed to his skin. You felt pity for him though- his envy controlled by the idea of you leaving him. Niall always reminds you of how lucky he was to have gotten you in the first place, and how he doesn't plan on loosing you to some bloke.