31. That little thing he loves about you

That little thing he loves about you.

Niall: He loves how cranky and upset you get when you're hungry. If he asks you a question, you snap at him. That's how he knows its time to order food. He thinks its cute how you have your own way of letting him know you're hungry. It's one of the many little things he loves about you.

Zayn: He loves how you scrunch your nose up when you think something isn't right. He asks if you like a shirt he picked out for you, and you scrunch your nose up, and that signals him to put the shirt down. He loves how your eyes become smaller, and how your nose becomes wrinkled when you scrunch it up. You hate it, but he loves it endlessly, and he always has a huge smile on his face when you do it.

Harry: He thinks its silly how you still collect stuffed animals. Your apartment was full of them, and you even cuddle with them. He gets jealous sometimes, he thinks you love them more that you love him, but a reassuring make out session makes him think otherwise.

Liam: He loves how you sing for no reason, whether when you are cooking, doing the dishes, showering, or surfing through channels on tv. You'd start belting out some Bruno Mars, or Britney Spears, without even knowing it. Your voice echoes through the hallways and when it reaches Liam, he always smiles.

Louis: He absolutely loves how you always understand his jokes. It could be dirty, or just a normal joke. When he's talking to the boys and he makes a dirty joke, instead of keeping your laughter in, like a lady, you burst out laughing. It makes him feel better, one, because he knows he's funny when you laugh at his jokes, and two, he just loves hearing your laugh.