14. Dirty Whispers

Dirty Whispers.
Note: Some stuff is a bit more smutty than usual but not by much (just words and things)

Harry: He had his hand on the small of your back as you walked into the restaurant. "When we get home, I'm going to shove you against the wall and kiss your neck until it's covered with lovebites. I'll make you scream my name all night," he whispered in your ear before pulling your chair back so you could sit. "I'm also going to kiss all over here," he whispered, moving his hand to your inner thigh and more. "You're going to feel so good tonight," he whispered again, kissing your ear gently. You looked at him with widened eyes. "Are you alright, love?" Anne asked. You quickly shook your head 'yes' in reply as Harry placed a firm hand on your thigh.

Niall: You were laying in the tour bus (his own bed) with him and the curtain was closed because you two were watching The Notebook (yet again). You moved your hand up and down his chest trying to get his attention. He looked over at you and smiled. "Something wrong?" he asked. You got on top of him and kissed his neck as you felt his hands curl around your bum. "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk and kiss me until I can't feel my lips," you whispered in his ear before gently sucking his sweet spot right below it. "What's gotten into you, princess?" he breathed. "I just miss you," you said, smiling and kissing his lips. He flipped you over and made his way down. (Not like that hehe)

Louis: The two of you sat at his mum's dinner table and he had his hand running up and down your thigh all night. "I want you in the room," he whined in your ear. You gave him a look and his mum caught on. "Are you guys alright?" she asked. You both shook your heads and smiled. "I'm going to kiss from here," he put his lips to yours, "all the way down there," he put his hand over your inner thigh. You made an inaudible moan and he quickly pulled you up. "We have to uh, go watch a movie, mum," he mumbled before pulling you upstairs.

Zayn: He had you sitting up on the counter of their dressing room and was kissing your neck while his hands held your thighs. "You're so hot," he mumbled against your skin. He then whispered in your ear, "I'm going to kiss your chest, neck, collarbones, hands, thighs...." the list went on. You moaned into his shoulder which only caused him to pull you closer. "You're so fit," he whispered, pulling his shirt off.

Liam: You were on top of a shirtless Liam, kissing his chest. "You're so buff," you said, running your hand on his bicep. You moved up to his neck and said, "You're so strong and hot and cute all at the same time." "Y/N, I," he began. "I want you to kiss me everywhere," you whispered in his ear before pulling gently on his earlobe, releasing a moan. You ran your hands through his hair and kissing his ear down to his collarbone and back up to his lips. "Fuck me," you said before sucking on his lips.