64. He sneezes cutely

He Sneezes Cutely

Louis: You were having a fight with Louis. It wasn't the usual but sometimes you couldn't help it. This time it was because he had come home late when he had promised you to come home early. "Why don't you give me some-" and then he sneezed. You couldn't hold it in, but you started laughing. "Why in the world are you laughing?" you approached him and put your arms around his neck. "You are cute when you sneeze." and just like that, the fight was over.

Zayn: You had been talking for ages about getting a tattoo but you didn't have the money. So for your birthday, Zayn decided to pay for it. Just as the tattoo parlor was about to begin Zayn released your hand and you looked at him in shock. You saw him made a weird face and he sneezed. Both you and the tattoo parlor started laughing at him. "Sorry." he said and he took your hand in his again. "You're cute when you sneeze." you whispered and he gave you a quick peck on the cheek right before the tattoo parlor started with the tattoo.

Liam: He was playing with Loki and the floor and you watched them from the couch. "Come here, big boy!" he said and snuggled with him. You smiled at them, it felt good to have him home. Loki licked Liam on his chin but then he made his "sneeze" face. As Liam sneezed Loki got surprised and ran to you. "What? You left because I sneezed?" he said to Loki as he pouted his lower lip. "Well, he may not think it but I think you are pretty cute when you sneeze." Liam shook his head to your comment and made a little chuckle.

Niall: Niall had agreed to go shopping with you. He didn't really want to but when you had told him that his mother's birthday was coming up he couldn't say no. The funny thing was, he was getting more stuff than you. As you walked in to a perfume shop Niall raised his brows. "Wow, it smells a lot in here." He said and chuckled. You smiled at him as you dragged him to a wall with all the celebrity perfumes. "Niall, how do you think this smell?" you said and gave him a JLO perfume. He smelled it and gave it back to you. "It's smells good." you gave him another one and right when he gave it back to you, he sneezed and squeaked at the same time. You looked at him and smiled. "That was sort of, cute." you said as he poked out his lower lip embarrassed. While everyone in the perfume department stared.

Harry: You were stomping your right foot to the music on the radio as you waited in your car. Harry was right about to land and you had insisted to pick him up at the airport. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw him - followed by security and fans - walk up to your car. "Hey, love." he said when he got into the car. "No kiss?" you said and pouted your mouth. "I don't feel very well. I don't want to make you sick." you sighed and started to drive home. "So, how has tour been since we last spoked?" Harry chuckled. The last time you talked to him was right before he was getting onto the plane, which took him back home. "Good. But I think I got sick on the plane." you nodded your head as you focused on the traffic. As you stopped at a red sign, you looked at him. He looked like an angel, even if he was feeling sick. Right when he was about to say something he sneezed. "Aw, my poor baby." you said as you started driving again. "Shush, love." he said and you both started laughing. "Looks like I'm gonna have to take care of you, then." Harry smiled "I wouldn't mind that." "Me neither, you are in fact cute when you sneeze."