75. Suit & Tie

Suit and Tie

Harry: He leaned back against the plush leather seat of the limo and adjusted his tie. He hated the damn thing, but he loved knowing the effect he had on you when he was dressed up. Tonight was another award show and he was excited for tonight's events. You sat across from him, the little red number you had on slowly inching up your thighs as you shifted your position. The skin that was showing wasn't lost on Harry, and all he wanted to do was run his hands across it. "You won't," you practically panted, baiting him to do just that. He grinned, a salacious curving of his lips that had you warm all over. He looked dangerous in head to toe black, his pink lips wet with invitation. "I want you to be able to walk, baby," he drawled, accent thick and husky. "You're no fun," you pouted, wanting to rip the shirt from his body. And then you got an idea. You slithered to the floor and by his feet, flicking your eyes up to his. "What are you doing?" He asked hoarsely, as your hands slid up his thighs. "I want you to be shaking when you walk in," with that, you undid the fly on his pants and let your hands slip inside, cupping him and earning a hiss from his mouth. "Are you serious right now?" He hissed, ehad thrown back and neck straining as you kissed his navel. "Hell yes," you ran your tongue along his tip, earning a moan from him. Harry was going to fall to pieces faster than he wanted. "Put your pretty mouth on me and don't stop till we get there," he commanded, eyes almost black. You smiled and winked, sliding him into your mouth and sending a mumble of curses through his mouth. "Yes, you suck me so good," he groaned, fingers tugging on your hair until it hurt. You hummed, knowing that the vibrations would feel amazing against him and his hips immediately thrusted up and into your mouth. When the car stopped, you pulled back, leaving him flushed and heaving. "To be continued," you winked, slipping out of the car with ease.

Liam: Liam was a gentleman when it came to being in public. He held doors and spoke with a manner of elegance that left most people in awe. But as soon as the doors closed and you were alone, a whole other side of Liam came out. He was sexy and dark, voice laced with passion and his hands searing across your skin. Tonight was no different, you'd just gotten back from dinner and he was freeing the red tie from his neck. He looked like a power house in a suit, framing those impressive shoulders and arms. "Are you tired?" He asked, freeing the tie and undoing the top few buttons of his shirt. "No, are you?" You desperately wanted out of your dress and into something much more comfortable. "No," he grinned, a slow curving of his lips that left you breathless. "Well what did you want to do?" You whispered, cheeks flushing because you knew what the answer would be. He stalked towards you and tugged you down the hall, his stride quick and clipped. When he closed the bedroom door and pressed his mouth to yours, you groaned. He licked into your mouth, hands fumbling with yours and pushing you down onto the bed. That's when you felt the silk. He used his red tie to anchor you to the bed post. "Liam," you said hoarsely, watching his eyes rake down his body. He winked and in one fluid motion, he tore the dress from your body. "I can't wait to taste you," he groaned, immediately hitching your legs over his shoulders and placing small kisses on your thigh. "Li-Liam," you gasped when he nibbled your panty line. "Let daddy taste you, baby," with that the lace was gone and his mouth was on you, your head falling back onto the pillow. "So sweet, baby," he slid up your body and pulled your knees to your chest and sank in you in one long thrust, you strained against the tie and he smiled, slowly rolling his hips. "You're mine," he growled, mouth sinking to yours.

Niall: He had had the longest, worst day of his life. He missed you terribly and the music just wasn't flowing today, something that Niall absolutely hated. And you felt bad for it, music was his everything. He'd been texting you all day that he couldn't wait to come home and just go to bed. And that's when you started thinking. You texted him back, saying that you couldn't wait for him to come home because you had a little bit of a surprise for him. He immediately responded with a question mark. You grinned, grabbing the blue tie from his closet and sending him a wink face in response. When Niall pushed open the door, he stepped into darkness. He was overly tired but curious as hell as to the surprise you planned for him. "Babe?" He called, chucking his keys and jacket onto the table and walked down the hall. "Where are you?" When he stepped into the bedroom and flicked on the light, he groaned, hands immediately plowing into his hair. You grinned, sliding the silk tie between your fingers. You were in the middle of the bed, clad only in his favorite blue tie and your black pumps that he had bought you last year. "Are you fucking serious?" his body was straining in his jeans, you could tell from your spot on the bed. "Hi honey," you grinned and he pushed off the door, sliding his body up and over yours. "Oh god, you're so wet already, so wet for me," he groaned as his fingers played with you. "You look so fucking sexy in my tie, baby," his thumb tapped against your clit and he sucked down on your neck. "Leave the shoes, I want to fuck you with them on," you obeyed, leaving them on as he kissed a scorching trail down your body. "Bet you been thinking about this all day, bet you were thinking about how it feels when I'm inside you," you nodded, lost as his fingers pumped their way in and out of you. "So fucking tight, open for me," you did as he asked and he smiled, his mouth sinking into that pretty pink flesh.

Zayn: He tore your dress. He couldn't help it though. You looked so good and he just had to touch you. He was at one of your family members' wedding and he'd gone a bit crazy, dancing and drinking with you all night and finally he convinced you to sneak out. "This way," he led you around the corner of the building and into the garden out back. The air smelt of lilac and jasmine and when he found a quiet corner, he pressed you back into the stone wall, his hands immediately sinking to your ass and giving it a squeeze as his mouth nibbled your ear. "Look so sexy, all I can think about is what's under this dress," he yanked down the top of the dress, freeing the black lace bra and he groaned, his tongue moving to trace the swell of each breast. You moaned and you clamped your hand over your mouth. "I want you to be so loud for me baby, I want you to scream and moan, tell me how good I make you feel, tell me how good I do you," he pulled your hand a way and let his hand snake up your dress, toying with the matching lace below. "They'll hear," you panted, head against the stone as he knelt before you in his suit. He looked so god damn sexy, so bad and so delicious all at once. He grinned, his hands stroking behind your knees. "I don't care, I want to hear you," when he pulled the lace down, he heard a tear, the side of your dress tearing from the force of his hands. "Oops," he shrugged and stood, pressing you back into the wall as he hitched your thigh up on his hip. He pressed himself into you, slowly once and then he pulled out, teasing your entrance with the tip of him, your fingers curling into his hair painfully. "Zayn," you pleaded, hips bucking for him. "Not yet," he teased, still slowly rubbing against you. "Please," you begged, reaching between the two of you for him. "Now," you jumped as he slid into you, and the scream that passed your lips echoed and he grinned, slamming his hips into yours.

Louis: Louis in a suit was what the personification of sin was. He looked lean, sophisticated but you knew the tattoos that lingered under that 500 dollar white shirt, and you knew what those arms and those hips were capable of, maybe that's why you were having such a hard time breathing next to him. "Babe, have you seen my jacket?" He was clad only in his dress shirt and dress pants, the top button undone as he chose a tie. He was getting ready for Zayn's bachelor party and he was already hideously late, but Louis was famous for being late amongst the group. You'd see his jacket alright. You didn't want him to go, your body was hot and tight, fingers shaking and breath coming in pants. "Check the closet," you yelled from the bathroom, swiping a final bit of red lipstick to your mouth. You heard him grumbling from the other side of the door and that's when you stepped out. "Looking for this?" He turned slowly, his eyes starting at the sky high red fuck me heels to your bare legs, bare thighs and then his black suit jacket. You smirked, tongue running long your upper lip. "What...what are you...?" his voice went hoarse as he stepped toward you, jaw on the ground and fingers clenching into fists by his side. "Did you want this?" You unbuttoned the jacket and let him get a peek of your bare skin beneath. "Are you...are you naked under that?" You slid the jacket off, absolutely naked except for the heels. "Did you need this?" You asked innocently enough, jacket extended. "Fuck this," he grabbed the jacket from your hands and sat on the vanity chair and tugged you onto his lap. "You're gunna ride me like this," he tore his fly open and you were already sucking on his neck, leaving red patches of lipstick everywhere and tugging on his hair. He lifted you and slid inside you, slapping your ass once. "Such a naughty girl, so bad," he panted, hips working furious against yours as you rocked. "Then maybe you should punish me," on an anguished growl, Louis pulled you to floor, giving you exactly what you asked for.