47. Baby Series: Nursery

Baby Series: Nursery

Harry: You lean against the doorway of the nursery, making your best efforts to stifle your giggles as you watch Harry struggle with the crib. "This damn thing better go in..." you hear him mumble before he cries out in pain. He mutters more curse words, but as he turns around to see you, his cheeks turn crimson. "Do you want me to call one of the other boys to help you?" you ask, smirking.

Zayn: Every night, Zayn goes into the nursery to work. The days pass by, and the white walls turn to a beautiful shade of green, with a growing mural full of trees and leaves and jungle animals. You love to watch him work, quiet and careful, ensuring that every brushstroke is perfect.

Louis: You are absolutely loving all the shopping that comes along with a baby on the way, and that includes shopping for things for the nursery. But bringing along Louis can be more of a hinderance than a help, since everything he picks clashes. "In what world do plaid and houndstooth not match?" he asks seriously, as you roll your eyes.

Niall: He's taken a very active role in planning out the nursery, insisting on making everything pink, "for his princess." You can't object to that, so pink it is: walls, bedding, and all. By the time it's all put together, it's absolutely perfect. "I can't wait for our little princess to be here to see it," he says, arm around your shoulders as you admire your hard work.

Liam: He wants to go to the store to buy paint immediately after finding out the sex. No later than a month after the sonogram, the walls are painted, the furniture is assembled, and the future home of your little girl is completely ready. He just wanted everything to be prepared as soon as possible, for whenever his baby girl arrives.