23. How he looks while sleeping

How he looks like while he's sleeping

Niall:His body is bare and exposed,but cozy sheet still covering his lover half,warmth constantly hugging him.Blonde hair is messy,pink lips slightly opened,peaceful snores escaping them and filling the darkness of the room.One of his arms is resting under the pillow,supporting his head at the same time while the other arm always searches for you,pulling you close and deep in his chest.

Zayn:When he sleeps,his face can't be compared to anything but an angel himself.His head is raised upwards,chin high just as it's going to reach the ceiling making his jaw lines more prominent under the dark skin.Eyelashes are looking longer,almost shiny as his black hair in the dim lighting of that room.Heart-shaped lips are closed,still a bit swollen from the kisses you gave him just a few minutes ago.

Louis:His head is tilted to the side,facing you as he settles on his front,both arms resting by the each side of his head,lightly tugging on the fabric of pillowcase.His lips are closed,odd as they're not carrying that familiar bright smile.Brown hair is shining in the dim lighting just in the way his eyes would every time he looks at you.

Liam:He looks odd,nothing to compare with that boy with big frame and strong muscles.He looks adorable,even kinda vulnerable as a frown creates in between his brows every time he nuzzles his head deeper in a pillow,strong arms cuddling but firmly holding it in a place at the same time.His knees are set high,almost touching his chest as he lays in a fetal position,your every kiss making him smile even though his sleeping.

Harry:He looks cute;adorable despite the fact he's desperately trying to climb on you,sleep on top as he rolls over.But once settled down,he's probably the most adorable thing you've ever seen;his hair is messy,spread all over the pillow making contrast with white fabric.Long lashes are hitting his cheek while plump lips are slightly opened,almost inconspicuous peaceful snores leaving them.You place a kiss to his forehead making him groan in his sleep,frown becoming visible in between his brows.The cutest thing ever.