8. Youre Drunk

You're Drunk

Harry: "Tell me I'm a bird, Harry!" you screamed, spreading your arms as wide as you could. "You're a bird" he chuckled while helping you down from the kitchen island. "Let's go sleeping now" he said. "But I'm not tiiired" you whined, trying to wiggle free from his grasp. "C'mon." Harry picked you up bridal style and carried you into your bedroom. He stripped you out of your clothes and tucked you in, before slipping into the bed himself. You were so drunk, you fell asleep immediately. He kissed your forehead and whispered, "If you are a bird, I am a bird."

Niall: "No. Stop" Niall sighed and slightly pushed you away from himself. "Why not?" you whined, trying to kiss his neck again. "Because you're drunk and we won't have sex tonight" he explained, taking a hold of your wrists. "You're no fun" you pouted, letting yourself fall on the bed. "I know" he chuckled and laid down beside you. He pulled you closer by your waist and pressed a kiss to your temple. "Try to sleep now." And not even 2 minutes later your light snoring was heard, your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Liam: "Look at me!" you yelled over to Liam who stood there laughing at your movements. You were spending the night at a club and after some drinks and dancing, you and Liam decided to go outside and get some fresh air. But it all escelated when you saw a puddle. Your drunken self started to jump and twirl in it, tossing it's arms in the air. "C'mon sweetheart. Let's get home", Liam laughed, walking over to you and grabbing a hold of your waist. "Okay" you smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder, making your way to the car.

Louis: You swung open the front door to your and Louis' shared apartment, finding him sitting on the the couch waiting for you. "Babe, where have you been?" he asked as you stumble over to him. "God you're really drunk" he told, which made you just giggle. Louis got up and held a hand out to you. "Why don't we just go to bed now, honey" he said and you put your hand in his offering one. He guided you to the bed and helped you out of your clother, before pulling the covers over your body and pecking your lips. "Sleep tight, sweetpea."

Zayn: "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love" you sung at the top of your lungs, jumping up and down on the couch. "Sing with me, Zayn!" you shouted, throwing your hands up in the air. "And never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some and live while we're young!" Zayn, who was almost as drunken as you, joined you. You bursted into a fit of laughter, but managed to sing 2 more songs, before passing out on the living room floor.