56. Getting Lost

Getting Lost

Liam: What was meant to be a romantic date, had somehow turned into you and Liam completely lost. "How did we end up lost in the middle of nowhere?!" Choosing not to reply to you, Liam instead look ahead for any sort of road signs that could tell him which way to go. "Our phones don't even work out here!" You continued on, while attempting to call someone on your phone. "Why did you pick this place anyway?" You questioned, as you tossed your phone down besides you. Liam finally sighed, and answered your question, "I thought it would be something different. This is not how I planned tonight to go. At least it's a good memory for one day. Right?" Liam's desperate attempt to make this seem better than it was, made you smile. "Sure Liam. In a few weeks we can laugh about this. For now though, I'd just like to get back to where phones work. Okay?" "Okay," Liam nodded, while turning down a road that he hoped would lead to somewhere. 

Harry: "I should be back at the arena already," Harry exclaimed quietly, as the two of you walked down a busy street, after sneaking away from everyone. You looked around at the buildings surrounding you, "Well I don't know which way we went. I think we have to go back that way though." "We're going to end up going in circles," Harry countered. "We could just ask someone," you stated, while pointing at a couple of girls not too far from you. "Fine, go ask." You rolled your eyes, "Of course it has to be me." You made your way over to the girls, "Um, hi, I'm sorry to bother you. Do you know which way the arena is?" "The one that One Direction has a concert at tonight?" The first girl asked, and you nodded. "Yeah, we're on our way there!" "Great, we got so lost, and..." You stopped short, when you realized that both girls suddenly saw who you were with, and were not listening to a word you were saying at all. "Oh my god. You're Harry Styles!"

Louis: Walking through a giant garden, trying to have a nice relaxing time, had ended with you and Louis taking one too many turns you forgot to remember. And as the sun began to set, you began to panic. "Louis, we really have to get back before it gets dark." "It's this way [Y/N]," Louis said, pulling you behind him. "I'm almost sure it's the other way," you replied, trying to stop walking, but Louis was going way to fast for you to stop him. "No, I remember seeing that tree," Louis explained, pointing towards a tall tree a few feet away from you both, "So we had to pass here." "Or they have two," you responded, still feeling like the right way was behind you, "But we'll go this way if you want. We can't be that lost. I mean, how big can a garden really be? Right?" Louis did not answer you, instead he turned slightly, pulling you with him, "I think we have to go this way now." "Don't get us more lost Louis, please."

Niall: "Call Harry. He should be here already too," you stated, as you and Niall were in the elevator of a tall building, trying to find the level where Niall needed to be for an interview. "This is really sad. How do you get lost in a building?" Niall asked, as the door opened, and he stepped into the floor. "This has never happened before. I normally know exactly where i have to be." "Well, you don't today. Just call Harry, please." Niall sighed frustratedly, as he got back into the elevator, "Fine, I'll call him. Everyone is going to laugh at us for this." "I was never told where to go, so this is all you," you said jokingly, watching as Niall grabbed his phone and quickly called Harry. "Tell him we at least found the building." "If this is even the right one," Niall retorted, right as Harry answered. "What floor do we have to meet on? We can't seem to find it." Though Niall was a few inches away from you, you could hear Harry laughing through the phone. "You're lost?"

Zayn: Looking out the window of Zayn's car, you did not recognize even one thing that you were passing by. "I think we went the wrong way." "No, I think the turn is up ahead." You crossed your arms one over the other, and sunk into your seat, "Whatever you say, but I'm pretty sure the turn was miles ago." "I think I would have seen the sign," Zayn replied defensively You shrugged your shoulders, "Not if we were talking when we passed it. You could have missed it. Or there isn't a sign." Zayn shook his head, and looked around at the scenery, "No, I'm sure we're still going the right way. I think I remember that building from last time." "No, because we didn't pass here. I know for a fact Zayn, this is the wrong way. Please just turn around." Zayn slowed down the car, "How about we just go about five more miles. I'm sure the turn is coming up. If not, then we'll come back, and you'll be right." "I know I am." "Then let me prove myself wrong. We can't get more lost. It's one road." You rolled your eyes, "Fine Zayn, do what you want. But in an hour, when we're super late for supper, just remember who wanted to keep going."