35. Seasonal Dates

Seasonal Dates

Niall (Summer): *Splash* "Niall!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, that boy jumped in your pool and splashed you. Now you were mad at him. Aww no you could never be mad at him. How could you stay mad at that face. "Aww come on Y/N! you know you want too" he laughed. You were sat on the edge with your feet in the water. You found it a tad cold for your liking. "Well i'm already wet so what do i have to lose" you replied as you dropped in. "I knew you wanted some of this Irish fanny". You laughed at his remark of their recent interview with Alan Carr. As soon as you were completely wet, Niall asked "i'm hungry. where's the food?"

Liam (Winter): You and Liam were walking through Times Square in New York. "New York is beautiful in the winter time isn't it Y/N?" Liam asked you. "Yeah it really is" you replied. Snow was falling all around you, but the two of you didn't care. To him it was romantic, to you it was angelic. "Y/N you have some snow on your head" Liam said. You smiled and brushed it off. "I love winter, Liam" "Me too, but do you know what's better?" he asked. "No? what is". Liam led you into a dark alley way and stared at your eyes intentionally for a couple seconds then he leaned in to kiss you. Best winter ever.

Harry (Spring): "Y/N do you know where the daisy's are?" Harry asked.The two of you were gardening with your daughter, Darcy. "In the back of the car. I didn't take them out from yesterday." you replied with a smile. It wasn't really a 2-on-2 date, more like a family date, but same diff. "Mummy? wheres dada gone" Darcy asked. For a 3 year old she asked alot of questions. "Dada is gone to get more flowers for Darcy's garden! isn't that fabulous?" I replied, sounding like a girl on steroids. "Back" Harry yelled. He picked up Darcy and sat down by me. He took a picture on his iPhone and made it his background.

Zayn (Fall/Autumn): "I'm Cold!" You whined on you date with Zayn. You were walking down the road to your favorite bakery. "Come Here" Zayn whispered in your ear. You did as he said and he placed his arm around your waist and gave your his hat. "But now your ears are going to be cold?" you told him with a puppy dog face. "Don't worry about me" he said "I'm Zayn Malik I Never get cold." "if you say so" you replied. Once you got to the bakery you ordered a chocolate croissant, while Zayn ordered a red velvet cupcake. When you went outside guess who said, "My ears are cold"

Louis (Summer): "Hey I just met you, and this is cracked, but your my boyfriend, so hold my back!" you ordered Louis as you walked down the wall of yours and your husbands bedroom. "Hey i'm not your boyfriend! I'm your husband" he questioned. "Ya, I know but nothing body related rhymes with husband". He held your back and you walked down the wall with ease. "Simple" he said with a grin on his face. "Oh yeah what are you gonna do then" you asked, but you were interrupted by your daughters crying. "I'm gonna go tend to the baby".