74. You Fall Asleep On Him

You Fall Asleep On Him

Harry: Being struck with the stomach bug that seemed like it was going all around London, you were stuffed in bed thanks to Harry. Leaving the studio early after he got your text, he came straight over with some flowers, your favorite soup, a new fuzzy blanket, and movies. You were wrapped up like a cocoon when you felt the blanket lift up. You opened your eyes a bit to see Harry climbing in beside you and getting comfortable, "Come'ere, baby," he whispered, motioning for you to scoot closer. Getting to your spot, you let out a long breath when you felt his hand start stroking and playing with your hair. After watching a movie for about an hour, he looked down to see your eyes finally closed, and light snores escaping your mouth. 

Liam: "You tired?" you felt the vibration in his chest. You shook your head slowly. You heard him giggle, "Babe, don't lie. I can tell." You smiled when you felt his hand slide under the back of your shirt, rubbing circles in your skin. "I don't want to go to sleep yet," you muttered, burying your face in the crook of his neck. "Why not?" You reached for his hand, circling your arm across his waist. "Because I like being with you," you whispered, your voice dragging. He brought his hand up to cup the back of your neck, massaging it. You looked up to see his eyes on you, "I'm not going anywhere, baby," he said against your lips, "go to sleep." Finally giving in, you cuddled closer to him, dosing off to his hand lightly tracing up your back. 

Louis: "Lou," you said once he answered the phone. "Hm? What's going on, babe?" You texted him about 2 hours before, telling him that you were going to try to fall asleep. You'd been having trouble sleeping for about a week now, for reasons unknown; you do know that the only way you were getting sleep was if Louis was around you. "I can't sleep again," you mumbled into the speaker of the phone, snuggling the blanket that still had the lingering smell of his cologne on it. "Oh, babe, give me 5 minutes, okay?" At the time he said, you heard the door creak open. He walked slowly to the side of the bed, seeing if you had fallen asleep. "I'm still awake," you whispered, scooting over for him. Once he settled into the bed, he laid on his side, facing you, laying on your back. "Want me to rub your tummy?" he asked, giving you a kiss on exposed shoulder. You simply nodded your head, already feeling sleepier by the second. Feeling his hand reach under your shirt was the final straw. You completely relaxed, feeling your eyes droop closed. 

Niall: Being movie night, you two were piled on the couch in his flat, covered in blankets, and tangled up in each other; with his hand absentmindedly stroking up and down your arm and your hand rubbing his side. "Hey," he whispered against your hair. You looked up at him, smiling. "I love you," he stated, leaning down and giving you a kiss. You giggled against him and simply nodded your head, not needing to respond because he already knew the answer. About an hour later, your eyes starting getting heavy and your hand eventually stopped. He looked down to see you fighting sleep. "Babe, go to sleep. I'll carry you to bed when the movie's over," he muttered, still rubbing your arm. Nodding your head, you snuggled even closer, if that was possible. "G'night, love." 

Zayn: Sneaking into his bedroom, you found him sprawled on top of the covers, with one arm above his head and one on his stomach. He had texted you saying he wasn't feeling well. Running to the store to get his favorite soup, you grabbed the key from it's hiding spot and walked quietly into his flat. Slowly, you unlaced his boots and pulled them off his feet. Next came his jeans which were a little harder. He opened his eyes, realizing it was just you and allowed you to finish pulling them off. You grabbed the covers and tugged them a bit, "Baby, I can't lift you up," you whispered against his cheek. Eventually getting under the blankets, he reached for you, "Come lay with me, please?" Getting comfortable, you snaked your arm around his waist, leaving kisses on his neck. Soon after he fell back asleep, you felt your eyes slowing down, becoming heavy.