Part 44

Mihir grabbed Shagun by the arm and they were about to leave the party when Raman told them to stop.

R: You are not worth any explanation, but only to shut up your shame mouth
SH: What else ?

R: To answer your question, Yes, I love my wife!

Shagun was angry and burned with jealousy, Mihir nodded to Raman with a smile then he dragged Shagun out of the hall.

Subbo, who had heard everything, stand  there and watched everything. He looked at Ishita who cried, but she did not look sad, she looked happy.! She laughed and cried at the same time and he could see the love in her eyes, the love she felt for her husband.

Subbo had to admit, he felt a lot for Ishita and he wished she would look at him with so much love as she was doing with her husband, but she did not! Shagun had lied, these two loved each other, a blind man could see that.

Ishita was in shock, she cried and laughed, her heart stopped beating for a second and then beat so fast, she felt like her heart would jump right out of her chest.

Had her husband just in front of the entire party guests said that he loves her? OMG ! Ishita could not believe it! She did not know if she should laugh or cry...

Raman went to Ishita, he wiped her tears. She looked at him with her big brown eyes. He smiled at her.

R: Hello , What is that, tears ? Tell me who is responsible for your tears?
I: You
R: Me ?
I: Yes
R: Baby, I did not want to make you cry

Ishita smiled and hit him playfully on the arm. He hugged her and kissed her temple.

He looked at her and asked, "Would my gorgeous wife do me the  honor  and dance with me"?
I: It would be my pleasure

They went hand in hand to the dance floor.They danced  to "Dil Diyan Gallan"
Shagun and Subbo were forgotten, they only had eyes for each other.

R: You are by far the most beautiful woman in the whole hall.
I: And you are the most charming man here.
R: And I don't look good ?
I: You are the best looking man here

Raman smiled, "I had suspect it"
I: Oh hello handsome, don't be conceited and Proud
R: I am proud because the most beautiful woman belongs to me.
I: Stop acting so cute
R: I am cute

They were standing on the dance floor.
Ishita stroked her fingertips over his face.

I: Yes, you are cute and handsome,charming, Intelligent, good-looking, funny, sensitive, caring ... you are my best friend, my partner,my lover, my soulmate. You are the best husband and father in the whole world.

R: Wow, so much honor ?
I: You are my hero
R: Stop being so sweet, or I'll rip your clothes off right away...

Ishita Act shocked, "Ms.Bhalla behave, yourself,we are in public.
R: I don't care Mrs.Bhalla

Vandu and Bala watched them both on the dance floor. Ishra stood on the dance floor while the others danced around them.

B: What are the two doing?
V: They are flirting with each other
B: How do you know ? we do not hear what they say
V: I do not need to, look at her gestures and expression
B: Raman will be a happy man tonight
V: Bala ! you speak of my little sister!

Bala laughed

Ishra came off the dance floor and was now standing in a corner. Raman grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close.

R: You're just too good to be true. I can't take my eyes off you.

Raman leaned toward her. She put her hand on his chest.
I:  Raman
R: What ? Nobody sees us

Both Raman and Ishita looked deeply into each others eyes. They started to kiss. At first, the kiss was soft and tender and then it grew more passionate. Raman started to kiss Ishita' s neck. It sent shivers down her. ...

They kissed with so much passion that it left them both breathless. Ishita pulled away and took Raman's hand in hers,
I: Let's go home
R: Yes,let's go home

Ishra went hand in hand to the others to say goodbye.
Bala, Vandu and Dubbo sat together.

R: Guys, we say goodbye, it was a long day and Ishita is tired
B: Ishu you do not look tired
R: But she is
I: Yes,yes very tired

Bala and Vandu looked at each other knowingly and smiled. Everyone hugged each other and said goodbye. Ishita said goodbye to Subbu and Raman just nodded to him.

As they were leaving, Vandu shouted, "By the way, Raman Red is yours"  Raman was puzzled .
R: What do you mean ?
V: I mean Ishita"s lipstick

Ishita looked at Raman's lips and blushed. Quickly she rubbed her thumb over it to wipe it away. Was she blind ? Why did not she notice ?

Vandu and Bala laughed. Ishita pointed warned a finger in their direction.
I: Akka,Jeeju, that's not funny

Then both of them left the party hand holding . Vandita looked at Subbo,"Are not they cute? " Subbo was depressed and just nodded.

Ishita and Raman sat in a cab and were on their way home. Raman had his arm around her and Ishita had her head on his shoulder. He took her hand and kissed her gently.

He also wanted to say the three words directly, but when they were alone. Ishita was the happiest woman in the whole world.

Raman could not wait to arrive home and to tell her and show how much he loves her. He was the happiest man in the world.

To be continued