Part 37

Ishita comes with Adi to Raman's office to have lunch with him. As always, Adi enjoys the attention of everyone in the office. Raman's secretary opened the door to Raman's cabin for Ishita.

Raman welcomes Ishita with a kiss then he lifts Adi in the air. Adi screams with pleasure.

Ishita served Raman and they have lunch together. Raman feeds Adi.

I: Raman,please only very small pieces
R: Oh Hello, My son is already a big boy and has six teeth
I: Please Raman
R: Adi show Mumma how big you are

Adi raised his hands in the air
R: Do you see Mumma so big is my boy

After the meal Ishita cleaned the table. Adi was sleeping on the couch. Raman stood behind her and began to massage her.

I: What are you doing ?
R: I massage you  relax
I: You're doing really well
R: That with the wall, does not do your back well. We have to come up with something else.
I: No, I like it

Raman started laughing and turned her around. "You like it" ? Ishita blushed. Raman gave her a kiss, "Oh I love it when you blush" 

Raman pulled her with him to his desk.He sat down in his chair and pulled her onto his lap. He had his arms around her waist and she had hers around his neck.

R: Are you happy ?
I: Of course!
R: I mean, are you really happy?
I: I am,... You make me happy. Adi and you are the center of my life. I am a complete happy woman.

Raman hugged her tightly and kissed her temples.

I: Are you happy too ?
R: Yes, I am happy.

"I Love You, please say, you love me too" Ishita thought. She was so longing to hear those three words from him. Why couldn't he tell her that he loves her ?

She was afraid to say the words first. Afraid of his reaction, afraid to pressure him. She felt loved, but she wanted to hear it from him!

He looked at her and stroked her lips with his thumb. This small gesture triggered a storm in her. She leaned forward, taking his face in both hands. and kissed him.

"I like this" Raman said and pressed his lips softly to hers, like she might break. It was a kiss so tender, so loving, it made her body tingle and course with warmth.

"Good," Ishita whispered and pressed her lips harder to his. Ishita let her tongue slide into his mouth and collide passionately with his.When oxygen was needed, they pulled away .

Everything in Ishita screamed
and then the words slipped out of her mouth.
" I Love You "

Silence

Oh God, what had she done ? She didn't know, how it happened.

she quickly jumped off his lap and lost her balance. He held her

I: I have to go now, Mamij will worry where I stay so long.

She just wants to leave. She went to the couch and picked Adi up carefully. She looked around and searched her things.
Raman gave her the baby bag.

I: See you later bye
before you knew it, she was already out the door.

He banged the door with his hand.He talked to himself.

"What's wrong with you, Raman ? Your wife has just told you, that she loves you  and you did not say a word!  Damn, why can't you tell her, you love her "?
********************************************
When Ishita arrived home, Adi still slept in her arms. She went into the room with him and lay him to bed.

She was close to a crying spell. She did not want Raman to say the three words to her,because she had said it. She had seen by his expression that he could not handle it.

It hurt, it hurt terrible to see how the man she loved  had panic when she told him she loved him. It hurt that he did not tell her that he loved her. Ishita lay to bed and cried until she fell asleep exhausted.
********************************************
When Raman came back from the office in the evening. All were busy. Ishita was in the kitchen with Sinmi. Adi sat on the floor in front of Ishita and played with his toy.

Raman picked him up and greeted everyone. Ishita avoided him, she did not look at him either.

Half an hour later, the family was having dinner. Even now, Ishita ignored him. It was unpleasant for her to meet him after what happened in the office.

After the meal, Ishita was busy clearing the table. Adi crawled after her and clung to her legs. When Ishita did not take him in his arms, he began to cry.

I: ADI !!!

The boy was startled by the loud voice of his mother and cried even more.Everyone looked shocked to Ishita. Ishita leaned down to Adi and picked him up.

I: I'm sorry baby, Shhhhh ...sorry,

She kissed him all over her face, Adi cried and couldn't calm down. Ishita's nerves were on edge .Raman took the child from her arms, carried him to calm him down.

Adi slowly calmed down, He rested his head on Raman's shoulder and sucked on his thumb. Raman stroked his back.

Ishita stood there, close to tears. What had she done ? She was a bad mother. She stroked over his back, but Adi ignored her.

I: I am a terrible mother
R: Give him some time

Ishita felt guilty,

To be continued