Part 36

IshRa"s Room

Ishita sat with Adi on the couch, he drank his bottle of milk and Ishita stroked his head.
Raman was showering in the bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom, he was wearing only a pants and was shirtless. He went to the mirror and dried his hair with the towel. Ishita watched him. He looked at her through the mirror.

R: Do you like what you see ?

Ishita bit her lower lip and nodded, then she realized what she was doing.

I: What did you say ?
Raman turned to her and smiled

Adi yawned.
"I think it's time for someone's bed." Ishita said.
She lay down to bed with him. It was not long before Adi fell asleep. Raman was working on the laptop.

Ishita went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After the shower she slip in a nightgown. Before she could put on underwear,There was a knock on the door and Raman came in. He shut the door and went to her.
I: Raman, do you need something ?

He doesn't answer, just nudged her forward with his body until her back hit the wall. He pressed a thigh between her legs and she let out a choked moan, dropping her forehead to his shoulder, her hips rocking against his leg automatically.

"Raman ," she gasps, her lips at his ear, her chest heaving against his.

He kissed her hard and insistent and desperate, and she realized suddenly that he need this, need the quick encounter against the wall..

He grip her hips and rocked her against his leg again and she sink down against him with a low moan, her mouth open against his shoulder, her palms pressed into his back.

Raman grabbed her and turned her around. She was now facing the wall.She had both hands against the wall.

He pushed her hair aside, exposing her neck. She felt his chest against her back. He sucked a love-bite prominently on her neck.
R: Ready ?
I: Yes

He pushed her nightgown up and entered her from behind. Ishita groaned loudly. Raman immediately stopped to move.

R: Did I hurt you ?
I: No. You just – surprised me.

He kissed her neck and took her back of hand in his, weaving their fingers together.  Then he gripped her hip with his other hand and began his rhythm, biting his lip as he moved himself.

Ishita thought for a moment "Am I really doing this"?

Raman stopped to move and Ishita let out a frustrated sigh.Raman turned her to him.
R: You get what you want, right away

He picked her up and pressed her against the wall  and entered her in one swift thrust.

She  had her legs tightly around his hips as he feverishly began to work himself in and out. He covered her mouth with his and her tongue slipped in; she raked his back and moved . She traced the edges of his ears and kissed his neck.

She moaned, lowly at first, and then her moans turned into wails of pleasure. She squeezed his hips, her whole body quivered, digging her nails in his back, and crying out his name.He follows her in the next breath, his body relaxing, pressing into hers.

He pressed his forehead to hers, his breath ghosting across her face, and she lift her hands, rest them against his cheeks, watching him, waiting on him.

He closed his eyes and slip his arms around her waist, pulling her tight against his body, his face buried in her hair.

When her breathing calmed down,She looked at her.

R: Let's take a shower together
I: No, Raman
R: Don't tell me, you need your privacy
I: Raman !!

Raman still stood with Ishita on his hips and her back against the wall. He took her to the shower.He undressed  her and turned on the water. They showered together then slipped into  night clothes.
********************************************
They lay under the covers in  bed, facing each other, heads resting on opposite ends of the same pillow. She was close enough to touch and he like it that way, likes the way her body feels under his hands, soft and boneless and relaxed.

R: Showering together is not unchaste

She grinned  and leans up to kiss him, doesn't contradicted him which make him smile.

Adi moved and wailed in his sleep. He searched for Ishita by hand.

R: Our boss is looking for you

Ishita took him in his arms and calmed him.

I: Look at him, isn't he Adorable ?
R: Yes, especially when he is sleeping
I: Raman !
R: Our monkey is cute and adorable just like his father.

Raman grinned  and raised his arm so she could lie down in his arms with Adi on her chest.

It was not long before Raman fell asleep.
Ishita stroking his hair "I Love You"  She kissed Adi's head " And I Love You "

The three were sleeping peacefully.
********************************************
The next morning, Ishita woke up from Adis babbling. She felt her body hurt and had to smile. She thought of the last night.

Raman was not in bed anymore. She took Adi and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. With every movement she feel the pain.

She came down with Adi in her arms. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Adi. Simmi watched her.

S: Ishita, is something wrong ?
I: Why ?
S: You move as if you are hurting

Ishita looked nervously at Raman

I: Only a little back pain, Adi is sleeping on my chest and I do not move all night not to wake him up.
S: You little monkey bother your mother whole night .

Adi laughed, Ishita kissed him

Ishita stood in the kitchen when Raman came to her.

R: What's wrong ?
I: About what ?
R: Your back
I: Nothing
R: Ishita You just told Simmi that you have back pain

Ishita looked past Raman
R: bolana
I: Raman, It's not a big deal
R: tell
I: Raman just because ... it's ...
R: oh I understand, the wall
I: no a big deal

Raman tickled Adi
R: If you were already sleeping in your own room or at least once with your grandparents, Your mother and I could have fun in our own bed.

Adi was happy and clapped her hands.
Ishita lachte "don't tell him that"

R: How about if you and Adi come to the office later on we have lunch together?
I: Sounds like a date, Adi, we have a date with Papa.

Adi laughed

To be continued