Last Part

When Raman and Ishita arrived at home, it was still in the house .mamiji and papaji and the little adi too. Romy and Simmi were still at Vandita's Birthday Party.

In the room, Ishita went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed. When she came out of the bathroom, Raman went inside.

Ishita lay in bed, waiting for Raman. Raman had said to everyone that he loves her and she still could not believe it. She knew that he loved her, but hearing it out of his mouth was so much better.

Ishita was so happy, she could not believe her luck. She had the best husband in the world. He was the best person she knew. He was not only the best husband, he was the best father, son, son-in-law, brother-in-law, friend, businessman ... she was the happiest woman in the whole world!

Raman came out of the bathroom and saw Ishita lying in bed. Ishita smiled at him.

R: Hello beauty, are you waiting for someone ?
I: Hello Handsome, I am waiting for my wonderful husband

Raman joined her and kissed her on the mouth. He lay half on her and stroked her cheek. They looked at each other.

R: I never searched but I found you I never asked but I have you I never wished for anything but it come true I just want to thank God For Giving me such a lovely wife like you..!

Ishita was touched "You make me cry"
She kissed him gently.

R: Ishita , I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.!

Ishita was touched and cried. She took Raman's face in both hands.

I: Raman, I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

She leaned in close to kiss him gently. Ishita pulled back and looked at him, and he leaned in to kiss her again, this time, the kiss deep and passionate. When they finally broke the kiss, they were both breathless and filled with desire. Raman's arms held her tight and her fingers pushed through his hair.

Between kisses, Raman and Ishita slowly undressed each other. Each inch of newly exposed skin was played careful attention to.

Her heart beating faster she released a breathless sigh before taking his face in her hands looking into his eyes longingly. "I love you so much, Roman. So much."
They kissed wildly and passionately.

Ishita let her hand slide between them, her fingers moved slowly and she could hear that guttural moan from him.....
"Ishitaaaa." He moaned softly. She smiled hearing her name in that sexual tone. "Mmm, want me to go faster?" She asked.

"No,I want you. I need  you right now." He said. She stopped, removed her hand and leaned back on the bed, "I'm yours ." She said softly.

He managed to roll over on top of her and slip inside her. The feel of her wrapped around him this way ... it was  ... the most perfect feeling in the world. He pushed all the way in, stopping as they connected. "I love you Ishita , " he whispered. She bit her bottom lip, running her fingertips up his back. "I love you Raman . Forever." He slowly started moving in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around him. They moved in unison making the most perfect love they'd ever made....

Ishita was laying on Raman's chest, wrapped in his arms. After making love, they both feel into a peaceful sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.
********************************************
The next morning

Ishita was still lying on Raman's chest, asleep. Raman stroked her bare back.

In her sleep, she noticed his touch. She was half awake and muttering, "Love You"
Raman smiled, "Love you too"

He was the luckiest man in the world. His wife was special. She had changed him for the better. She had given him the most precious, his son .He loved her so much. He was so thankful to God that Ishita came in his life. His life was complete.!

Ishita opened her eyes, "Good Morning"
R: Good Morning my Love , slept well ?
I: Perfect
He gave her a gentle kiss. She stroked his chest.
I: I could lie here for the rest of my life, on your chest in your arms.
R: I would love it but I'm afraid our son did mind.

Ishita laughed, " Yes, I already see his little pouting face"
R: Yes, he is too cute if he does that
I: Speaking of our son, I should get up and see for him
R: Relax Mumma, he is with Maa

They lay there for a while and cuddled together. Finally they got up and showered together. Then they got ready for the day and went downstairs for breakfast.

S: Here comes our Prince Charming
I: Good Morning,Simmi
S: Good Morning, you happiest woman in the world

Ishita smiled and blushed...

Adi sitting on Mamiji's lap raised his arms and wanted to Ishita. Ishita picked him up and kissed him.

I: Good Morning my Baby
R: Hello my big boy

Raman kissed his forehead. Adi laughed and showed his spoon in his hand.

R: Wow, you already eat alone
S: more or less, I got more food than the spoon

Everyone laughed and Adi clapped his hands...

Amma, Appa, Vandu, Bala, Shravu, Mhika and Mihir came over for breakfast.

Mihika once again apologized to Ishita for bringing Shagun to the party. The sisters hugged and everything was forgotten.

Mihir apologized again for the behavior of his sister. Ishra told him that it was not his fault.

Everyone sat together and had breakfast. They talked and laughed together...

Raman looked around and he was happy. He had a wonderful family. He had a wife who loved him and whom he loved with all his heart. He was a father and he loved it. Everything was perfect.!

Ishita looked at Raman and her eyes met. How much she loved this man. She was a complete woman. She had a wonderful family. She was the mother of the most beautiful baby in the world and her husband was her hero.

Raman whispered a "I Love You"
Ishita Looked at him, " I Love You "

The End

Note: Thanks to all my readers. Everything has an end and I had the feeling to finish this story. I enjoyed writing this story. I will write an epilogue.

Lots of love
Suhani