Part 34

He pushed her up against the bathroom wall, pinning her body down with his and letting his hands roam everywhere; no holding back.
She moaned into his mouth as his cold hands caressed her heated skin. He pulled back, breaking off the kiss, and pressed his lips to her neck. She took in a deep breath and arched her back against the wall. She panted into his ear and let her fingers lace into his free hand. He pinned their hands above their heads on the wall.

She tried to switch positions with him, get him pinned against the wall, but was just too weak. She closed her eyes and whimpered when he nibbled on her ear and pressed harder against her with his body. She placed her hand that was in his hair, on his chest and pushed him away from her. Before he knew it, he was the one pinned against the wall of the bathroom .

His hands traveled down her back, and rested on the back of her thighs. He lifted her up and smiled into their kiss as she tightly wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips connected again as he stumbled back against the bathroom sink. The only light in the room was the small scented candle that was in glass shower. He placed her atop the counter and stood in between her legs.

Her back pressed against the mirror as beads of sweat collected on her forehead. He reached up with his hand and gently wiped it away with one touch of his hand. She grabbed at his shirt with clentched hands and brought him closer to her. He ran his hands up her legs, over her knees, and up her thighs. The nightgown she was wearing got higher and higher everytime she leaned further back

,Raman " she whispered. He covered her mouth with his again, She moaned into his mouth and bit his tongue gently.

"Ishita" was all he managed to get out of his mouth before pulling her down from the counter and pressing her against the cabinets of the sink. He grabbed her hair and held it away from her neck, kissing every inch of skin he could find.

He pulling her down from the cabinets of the sink and pressing her against the wall of the bathroom. She grabbed his hair as he deepened the kiss and pressed her against his body. His mouth travelled to her neck then he pulled away and looked in her eyes "Baby, I want you so bad."

She pulled the waistband of his pants down and helped him get out of them.She took off her panties. He picked her up and pushed her against the wall. She pulling her legs around his waist

He pushed her nightgown up and entered her .The contact, caused her to cry out and she heard his guttural groan as he started to move slowly.

"Raman ,Please " She begged

R: Please what ? You have to tell me what you want, Ishita

I: Please
R: Tell me

" I want...you...to...move faster." She panted.

When her legs were like vices around his waist and her hands were clawing at his shoulders he decided he had tortured her enough. He moved faster...

They were both close to the edge. Raman pumped his hips as he felt her clench around him. Her whole body spasmed and shuddered. She silenced her moans against his shoulder. He pushed one last time and Exhausted and sweaty he collapsed against her, his face buried in the curve of her neck.

They clung at each other, both trying hard to control their breathing. Ishita kissed his temple and lazily their mouths found each other again. She unwrapped her legs from his hips and he slowly helped her down.

R: Wow, what was that ?

Ishka bit her lower lip.

R: There are no words for how amazingly hot that was.

He flipped on the light
switched and then dimmed the lights. As soon as he did Ishita noticed the open scratch marks on his back.

I: Raman , youre back is bleeding.
R: You have become a wildcat. Im sure its not going to be the last.

That was embarrassing, Ishita blushed

Come, she said as she lead him over to the vanity. Ill make it all better. Ishita grabbed a washcloth off the shelf and turned on the water. After wetting
the cloth she leaned over the bath sink to ring it out. She wiped gently over his back

R: Ouch

She could not believe it, what had she done ?
I: I am sorry

Raman turned to her
R: Oh Hello, my wildcat, No Guilt , No Shame. I need a shower, do you give me company ?
I: I think I need my privacy while taking a shower.

Raman laughed loudly " really "?
Ishita looked at him

R: You are too cute, Sweetheart.

Ishizu opened the bathroom door a gab and looked into the bedroom. Adi slept soundly. She closed the door quietly again. She looked to the toilet

I: Raman I really need some privacy
Raman understood what she meant
R: No problem, I'll take a shower and you fulfill your need.

I: Ramannnnnn
Raman laughed loudly
R: I'm just teasing you

Raman went to the bedroom and waited. A few minutes later he heard the shower. He smiled

Ishita stood in the shower, thinking about what happened in that bathroom 10 minutes ago.

Had the really made love against the wall ? Did she really say all these things to Raman and his back, she did that ?

"Every time Raman comes near me, I lose my mind and have no control anymore"

Raman was sitting on the bed thinking about what happened in the bathroom a few minutes ago .

His wife was unique, No other woman has ever made that to him, which Ishita did. She gave him the peace he needed.

He looked at his sleeping son. The precious that he and Ishita had created.

When Ishita came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a bathrobe. She went to the wardrobe and Raman into the bathroom. She dresses fresh night clothes and lay down to bed.

Adi cried in his sleep, and she put him on her chest. She gently rubbed his back and he calmed down.

When Raman came from the bedroom and lay down beside her. They looked at each other.

I: What are you doing with me ?
Raman smiled
R: I asked myself the same thing

Ishita lay in Raman's arms with Adi on her chest. The three were sleeping peacefully.

To be continued