Epilogue

Today was the 13th Birthday of Aditya Bhalla.

Adi was a good boy. He had many friends and was popular. He was one of the best students of his class and he liked to play cricket.

Today was his thirteenth birthday and yet he was still Mummas boy. He was a wonderfully big brother for his little sisters Ruhi eight years and Pihu four months old..IshRa were very proud of Adi.

The whole Bhalla and Iyer family and friends had come to celebrate Adi's birthday and all friends of Adi were there.

Ishita stood watching his son unpack his presents and smile. Raman came and put an arm around her shoulder. He looked at the sleeping child in Ishita's arms, his daughter Pihu.

R: She is just like her older siblings were as a baby, around them, the world can go down, but she sleeps peacefully.
I: Poor little angel, she was exhausted

Ishita looked again at Adi

I: 13 years, can you believe it ?! Now he is a teenager. I feel like yesterday when he took his first step.
R: And soon the girls run after him. He's already popular by the girls.
I: No, they should run after someone else, my son is too young for that.

Raman laughed and kissed her temples
R: Relax Mumma, he is my son there was the prediction that the girls are crazy about him, just like Papa

Ishita gave him a warning look
I: Achha, So the women are crazy about you ?!

Raman laughed
R: I'm not interested in any woman except my wife.
Ishita smiled, "Lucky you Mr.Bhalla
R: Yes, very lucky

Eight-year-old Ruhi came running to her parents. "Mumma, I'm hungry

Raman picked her up, " Ok Princess, We wait for your brother to finish unpacking the presents and then we eat something, okay"?
RU: Ok Papa

Ruhi put a finger to her chin
I: what is my child thinking ?
RU: If I help Adi Bhaiya unpack his presents then he's more likely to be done with them and we can eat.

Raman let Ruhi down," Go and ask if your brother needs help.
RU: Ok ,Papa

Raman put his arm around Ishita and looked around. ... He saw Adi and Ruhi hugging each other. There was his sister Simmi with her husband Param and her little daughter Ananya. His brother Romi with his wife Sarika and their son. Mihir and Mika with their 10 year old twins. Vandu and Bala with their children Shravu and Sritija. His parents and in-laws, the proud grandparents... Everyone was healthy and happy...

Ishita looked at him and asked what he thinks.

R: That I am the happiest man in the world
I: Is that so ? Why?
R: I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world, we have three wonderful children. My whole family is fine...

Ishita smiled and leaned her head against Raman's chest.

I: You are the best.
R: I am
I: I love you
R: I love you too Jaan

Adi and Rudi came to them. Adi hugged his father and kissed his mother.. He thanked for the great birthday and the gifts.

RU: But I also want a gift
I: But today is your brother's birthday, you get presents on your birthday my baby

Ruhi pouted and Raman picked her up. He whispered in her ear. "My princess, Papa has a gift for you, but you'll get that later and not a word about that to your Mumma."

Ruhi eyes shined and she hugged Raman. "Thank you Papa "

Adi and Ishita looked at each other and smiled.

A: Did Papa buy you a present Ruhi?

Ruhi pretended to have a key and shut her mouth. Everyone laughed.

R: This is my girl
I: Yes, you spoil the children

Ishita stroked Adi's head, "Now you are already 13 years, but for me you are still my little boy."

A: I know Mamma, I love you and will always be your boy like Papa and Romi Chachu for Dadi.

Ishita smiled
I: So birthday boy how about something to eat you are hungry ?
RU: I am starving
A: Drama Queen

The entire family and friends sat down to have food . Adi's birthday was celebrated and everyone had fun.

Later , when all the guests left, the children lay in bed and slept... Lay IshRa tightly entw

ined in bed and enjoyed her togetherness

R: I love you
I: I love you for ever

They kissed softly then the kiss became more intense and it was not long before they both made love... They made love to the point of exhaustion.

After that,Ishita lay on Raman's chest, he stroking her bare back.

Their love for each other had grown and strengthened over the years. They have found their soulmate.

End

Note:
I want to thank everyone who read my story, everyone who voted for my story. Thanks for all the lovely comments and your support. I enjoyed ,writing this story and it was a pleasure for me, to have made you happy with it.

Lots of Love
Suhani

PS: Pic Credit: Uploader