Part 20

Three days pass, and each day Raman and Ishita spend time together and then spend time with Baby Adi also.

Both knew, that they wanted each other

Both knew, that they wanted each other . It was only a matter of time, when they would sleep together.
********************************************

One night Raman and Ishita lay in bed. Baby Adi lay fed and happy asleep in his cradle.

They looked at each other and knew tonight, it would happen.

Raman come close to her, and pulls her into a kiss, and another and another.

"Oh God Ishita " he says, as arms are holding each other tight.

What's wrong ?" Ishita asked .

"I want you so bad," Raman admits. Raman kisses her again, and then moves down to her neck.

I: Raman, wait
R: What's wrong ?
I: The Baby
R: Do not worry the baby is sleeping soundly.

He leaned over her to kiss her
I: Raman
R: What now ?
I: I don't want to get pregnant again

"Damn it, Raman, you would have forgotten it again" he thought

He got up and went to the cupboard then lay back to Ishita.
R: Do not worry we are safe

Raman kisses her then, and once again moves downward, except this time, he starts to remove her nightdress, making Ishita gasp in pleasure as he sees and touches her.

His hands continue their assault, moving lower, pulling on her underthings. He frees himself of his as well, and slowly, gently, takes Ishita as his own.

Raman makes love to Ishita , gently, not wanting to hurt her in any way. She had given birth to his son couple of months ago and he did not want to hurt her.

Ishita on her part, is totally lost in Raman . She felt that she would explode. Raman sends her over the edge shortly after, and then does the same. He lies down by her side, and kisses her.

They lay there for some time. Then they make love a second time....

He kisses her and says, "Let's get some sleep." Raman puts a protective arm over her, and they fall asleep.

Time passed and IshRa came closer and closer During the day they were parents
Ishita lead the household and takes care of the baby. Raman went to the office after which he spent time with his son.

But at night they were lovers. Ishita took what he gave her. She did not want to think about later. Now she was happy. Happy mother and wife and that was all she wanted.

Neither of them had said the three magical words so far. Ishita was afraid that he did not feel the same for her as she did for him. He was a caring father and husband. He loved Adi about everything in the world. But did he love her too ?
********************************************
Adi was now 6 months old and was getting his first tooth and that's why he was a bit whiny.

Raman told Ishita they were invited to a birthday party from Raman's old school friend.

That would be the first time after Adi's birth that Ishita would go out. But she did not want to go out today. Adi did not feel well and she wanted to be there with him.

Mamiji told her to go out. She would take care of Adi. After all, she had raised 3 children herself.

Ishita agreed, but they would only be at the party for 3 hours. She pumped breast milk for Audi and got ready for the party.
Before IshRa left the door, she kissed the baby a thousand times...

R: Ishita we will be back in 3 hours
I: But I already miss him
Mrs.B: Go Puttar, have a Good Time,Baby will have a good time with Dadi and Dadu.
IshRa say Good bye to Adi and left.

IshRa reached the party. Ishra congratulated Raman's friend. Raman met many friends who could not believe that RKB was now husband and father.

Ishita called mamiji a couple of times and asked about Baby Adi

Ishita called mamiji a couple of times and asked about Baby Adi. Mamiji told her, that everything was fine .

Ishita stood in the hall watching all the people. Her eyes spotted Shagun. Ishita recognized her immediately. She got a strange feeling and could not say what it was.

Shagun had also spotted IshRa. She had to admit that Raman's wife was a very beautiful woman.

She was accompanied by Ashok, but he sat at the bar and got drunk.

Ishita and Raman stood in the hall talking to friends of Raman. Ishita did not know anyone at the party.

They heard a "Hello Darling" and there, Shagun stood in front of them with a glass of champagne.

R: Hello Shagun
SH: Hello Raman , Mrs.Bhalla I suspect
I: Hello ,I am Ishita
SH: Shagun Arora, Raman and I have known each other since school time he is my brother's best friend and we are also good friends, right Raman ?

Raman said nothing
SH: It's been a while since I last saw you Raman
R: Yes
SH: That was at the party at Anil. That must have been eight months ago.

Raman got nervous
SH: I still remember we found the party boring and had our own party.
R: Stop your nonsense!

Ishita felt uncomfortable

SH: Why ?
R: Because you are pathetic
SH: I'm not pathetic, who sits at home and waits for you? Raising Your Child and warm your bed ? And you sleeping with every slut you laid your eyes on.

I: Pathetic ? I'm pathetic? Who's the one who which stands here and not accept that she is a rejected slut ?

SH: How dare you !
I: How dare you ?! To question my husband in my presence.! This is none of your business but my husband is loyal to me.

Shagun gasped, wanted to say something, but remained speechless.

Raman was proud of Ishita.

They left Shagun speechless and left the party.

To be continued