Part 32

IshRa"s Room

Ishita wanted to go to the wardrobe

He holds her hand. He says , " I could not promise when I married you, and I want to take the vows today".

He says "I promise I will keep you happy all your life, and whatever the way, I will match your steps and walk, my happiness is yours, your all tears are mine, I respect you and your family like mine and maybe more, we will be always together and become best friends, and I promise your eyes will get tears but only of happiness. I will fight the world for you". He hugs her, and they have tears of happiness.

Ishita is so touched, she never thought, she would hear Raman say that

He says "I have a surprise for you".
He gives her the earrings of his ancestors, and says "Maa wanted her bahu to wear this."

She asks "just mummy ji wanted"?
R: No, I feel you deserve it the most.
He says he wants to make her wear this by his hands. She smiles.

Raman says, "this earrings did not look more beautiful than this before"

Ishita hugs him.

R: Happy Valentine I: Thank You, Happy Valentine

R: Happy Valentine
I: Thank You, Happy Valentine

Ishita and Raman decided not to go to the Valentines party in the evening. They decided to go out for dinner in the evening. Raman went into the office and Ishita wanted to procure a Valentine's present for Raman. She wanted to buy something special.
********************************************
In the evening

Ishita wanted to give Raman the gift before Dinner Date . She was waiting for him in the Bedroom. When he got home, he quickly went upstairs to take a shower.
He came into the room and Ishita stood in front of the mirror.

Raman looks at her
She looks mesmerizingly beautiful in a red dress .
R: Wow, you look amazing.
I: Thank You

She turned and walked to him

R: I have a gift for you
I: For me ?

Ishita nodded, she went to the drawer and got the gift and gave it to him. He opened it. He smiled "What's this"?

I: A message in a bottle, open it

Raman opened the bottle and took out the letter.

Dear Hubby
At times I used to wonder how it has happened in my life, how I met you in my life. The turning point in my life is meeting you. I care for you and you care for me, you make everything so easy for.Spending time with you is so precious and I love every minute that we are together.I feel proud and happy, to be your wife .!

Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy and happiness. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. Thank you for showing me what butterflies feel like .Thank you for treating me so lovely, making me feel special. But most of all, thank you for the most precious gift, our son.
Because of you, I am a mother. And for that, Thank You.

Happy Valentine"s
Your Wifey 💋

Raman was touched, he had tears in his eyes. He had the feeling that his heart had stopped to beats . He hugged her and tenderly kissed her cheek.

R: What are you doing with me.? Thank you so much .
I: You're welcome
********************************************
Later Raman and Ishita had a romantic dinner and then a night walk. They walked by hand holding, no one said a word, but enjoyed the presence of the other.

Raman thought: "She makes me happy, she gives me peace and the feeling of being complete." He wanted to tell her that he loves her, but he was afraid of this I Love You. If she would say it first ...

Ishita was also in thought; " Raman is Amazing, i really love him". She wished so much that he would tell her that he loves her. She wanted to hear the three words from him. Should she say it first ? No, she would wait until he said it first.

Raman wrapped his arm around Ishita's shoulder and Ishita wrapped her arm around his waist. They walked for a while before going home.

Later lat home
They make love, all night long
********************************************
The next morning

Ishita was in the kitchen when her phone rang, it was Mani.

I: Hello Mani
MA: Ishu, Are you ok ? I called you a few times
I: I know, sorry, but I was busy
MA: Busy ?
I: Raman and my first wedding anniversary and the day after was Valentine's Day.
MA: Oh, Congratulations,I hope you had a great Anniversary and Valentine's Day.

Ishita thought for a moment and blushed
I: Thank You Mani, Yes, it was. indescribable.
MA: Then you are happy?
I: Bahut
MA: I am happy for you, may God bless your marriage.
I: Thank you Mani , that is so nice of you.

She ends the call, when she turned around Raman is standing in front of her.Ishita gets nervous as if she did something forbidden.

R: What's wrong ? Who was on the phone ?
I: It was, well, it was ...
R: Are you Ok ?

Ishita nodded, She knew, what Raman thought of Mani. They had had such amazing days and had come so close. She was afraid she would ruined it, if she mentioned Mani now.

I: It was Vandu Akka
R: How is she doing ?
I: Fine, all are fine

"Why is she so nervous ? as if I had caught her with something forbidden." Raman thought

"Sorry Raman, I lied to you, but you don't like Mani and your reaction would not have been friendly." Ishita thought

To be continued

Ps: Pics Credit: Uploader