Part 41

Mehendi ceremony Sangeet Ceremony and shopping for the wedding was over and everyone had survived it. LOL( Shagun )

IshRa had performed to a romantic song .
********************************************
Raman was still worried about Subbo and wondered why ? Ishita was his wife and she loved him, he knew. He trusted her fully. She had told him, that she had never been in love with Subbo . But it bothered him as much, as this ba***rd looked at his wife.

Shagun annoys Ishita enormously. How shameless this Bi**ch looked at her husband. She knew, that Raman loved her, even if he had not told her yet. Why was she so worried ?
********************************************
Haldi Ceremony

Appa asks Amma to apply haldi to Mihika, Amma says. "I am so happy all my three daughters are happy with the right life partner" Appa says. "come soon to the mandap, I will leave, Bala is waiting for me". Amma comes to Mihika and applies the haldi. Everyone apply haldi to Mihika.
Amma asks Vandu  to keep Mihika's clothes ready in her room.

Mihirs 's haldi is also going on in Bhalla's house. Shagun teases Mihir. Mrs. Arora asks Shagun not to tease Mihir .Everyone apply haldi to Mihir.

Mihika gets ready for her marriage. She looks beautiful in her bridal dress..

Mihir dresses in pure south indian clothes.

********************************************
Wedding

Mihir brings the baraat. Amma says stop it and asks her party to play south indian music. Mrs. Bhalla is annoyed. Bala does the rituals and welcomes Mihir and his family.

Bala asking everyone to take Mihir to the mandap.Bala says. "Come Mihir , everyone are waiting for you in the puja". Mihir comes. Amma comes and does  South Indian rituals  with Mihir. 

Mihir and Mihika exchange the
garlands.Everyone are happy. ....Mihir and Mihika are made to do the rituals by the pandits. They sit in the mandap facing each other. Mihir makes her wear the mangalsutra. Appa holds Mihika . Shagun makes Mihika wear the feet rings.

Mrs. Bhalla asks Romi to do the ghat bandhan. Romi does the ghat bandhan.  Mihir does the ritual of touching Mihika's feet. He pulls Mihika by holding her feet and makes her walk. They take the rounds.Everyone is much happy. ...The marriage is completed.
They take their parents blessings touching their feet.

Raman looks at Ishita and Ishita looks at Raman. He takes her hand and kisses her hand gently. Ishita smiled at him.

Shagun watches them and she does not like what she sees. What did this Ishita have that he had fallen in love with her? First, she had his child, smart girl. That's why he married her, Shagun was sure. But she saw love! How he looked at Ishita talking to her and how he treated her: That what love! Shagun hated it.

Subbo also watched the two. Why had he waited so long ? Had he actually thought that no man would notice her? While he was busy, enjoying his bachelor life, this Raman Kumar Bhalla had accessed. Smart boy! He could see how much the two loved each other.

Shagun saw Subbo look over at IshRa and in her mind danced it. "I should still make friends with him, maybe I still need him for something" She went to him," Hello I am Shagun, the sister of the groom"......

Amma says. "lets go and have food now"
Everyone had food together.

Appa cries at Mhika's bidaai.. Amma says she will come to us, she is not far Mrs.Arora asks Appa not to worry as they will be keeping Mihika as their daughter. Mrs.Arora says, " lets go, we have to do their Grah pravesh also". The Arora"s leave for home. Amma consoles Appa.

V: Poor Mihika, now she has to live with this dragon under one roof.
I: You know our little sister, she will show Shagun who the dragon is.

Both laughed
********************************************
Mrs. Arora welcomes Mihika happily. She tells Mihika to cover her head with ghunghat. Mihika does so. Mrs. Arora does their tilak and aarti. She asks Mihika to hit the kalash and come in with Mihir .

Bhalla House

Adi cried and whined

R: Why is he so dissatisfied ?
I: Because he is totally tired, but does not want to sleep.
R: Come to Papa little monkey

He took Adi and went upstairs with him.
"Please change his diapers and dress him  something comfortable " she called before he left.

Ishita sat down and took a deep breath.
Thank God, All was over and she wished her sister that Mihir would make her so happy as Raman made her happy.

Simmi made coffee  and and that's what Ishita needed now.

S: That was a nice wedding, I'm so happy for Mihika and Mihir.
I: Yes, me too
S: But I do not envy Mihika, for having Shagun as her sister-in-law
I: Same here, Thank God  that I have you.

Both hugged each other

R: Why are you two so emotional ?
I: Did you leave Adi alone in bed upstairs? He will fall out. Did you put pillows around him and around the bed ?
R: Don't panic Mumma, he sleeps with Maa and Papa.They also need a nap. Did you seriously think that I leave our 10 month old son alone in bed while we are down here ?
I: Sorry
S: I'll change my clothes

R: Tired ?
I: Yes
R: let's go to bed for a nap
I: No, it will not be long before Adi wakes up.
R: He is with Maa
I: Yes, and that's why he'll wake up right away. You know your son, he only sleeps in bed with us.
R: The little man was so exhausted, he will sleeps the next 2 hours.

He held out his hand and pulled her up from the couch. He wrapped arm around her and they went upstairs.

The house was quiet, Everyone was in their room and took a nap.

Raman went to take a shower and Ishita took off her shoes, removed her jewelry and loosened her hair. After that she removed her make up. She got something comfortable out of the wardrobe and laid it on the bed.

Raman came out of the bathroom, freshly showered. He was shirtless and wore only pajamas. Ishita stood in front of the mirror and asked him to open her Dori from the blouse. He opened her dori and kissed her neck and upper back. Ishita moaned softly.

I: Raman, I need a shower
R: Let me make you dirty first
I: You are shameless
R: Really?
I: Yes and I like it
R: I knew it
I: I really need a shower

Ishita turned and headed  for the bathroom.
R: Spoilsport

"We play after that, Dort fall asleep, we will have fun" she said over her shoulderand scurried to the bathroom.

R: Don't get dressed, I'll undress you anyway...

To be continued