A Family to Remember

In Tokyo, Kagome Higurashi, a 15 years old high school student, was in the living room with her family reading a book, her brother Sota was watching TV, her mom was cooking and her grandpa was telling her a story about a demon body part but like I said, she's reading a book... and about her father, I don't know what happened with him because it never appeared on the anime... Anyways, Kagome's mom received a call from her sister (Kagome's aunt).

"Hello sister! What an unsuspected call! What I can do for you?" she said. "Hello my dear sister, my husband and I are going to travel around all Europe for his job, and I wanted to know if you can take care of my daughter?" her sister asked. "The little Natsu-chan?!?! OMG how much time had passed since the last time I saw her? 7 years? Of course I accept, when do you want me to pick her up at the airport?" I think she was jumping excitedly inside but tried to calm herself down. "Don't worry, she is heading there already, she will be there soon, please take good care of Natsuki, you know how she is, I gotta go, bye sister!". "Bye, sure I promise to take good care of her..."

Kagome's mom ran to the living room and announced the notice of Natsuki's staying, Kagome was happy and so excited, she loved her cousin a lot. When they were childs, they were like sisters like her moms, Kagome haven't seen her in years which was a disappointment, but now she will see her again. Her mom prepared a delicious dinner to celebrate, Sota and grandpa cleaned everything in the house and Kagome was in her room preparing herself like brushing her hair, she looked at a necklace with half of a heart saying big sis. Unfortunately, something or "someone" interrupted that memory, she snapped out and turned around letting a big sigh come out from her mouth, it was: Inuyasha, the half demon with long white hair, orange eyes, weating a red yukata and a sword that looked old and useless (AND HE IS MY BABE!!!!)

"KAGOME!!! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!!" he screamed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the window, but she stopped and said... "WAIT!!! SITTT!!!!".

And then, Inuyasha kiss the ground

And then, Inuyasha kiss the ground. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!?!" he demanded. "I CAN'T JUMP THAT HIGH!!!! REMEMBER THAT I'M A HUMAN!!!!". "I COULD JUST CARRIED YOU!!!" he screamed more louder which annoyed Kagome, him being so dramatic (like me lol). "I know... ugghh... let's just forget it, besides, I can't leave...". "Why not? Do you have finals again?" he asked. "Noo... My cousin is coming today and I want to receive her..". "You cousin?" he made an eyebrow. "She is the daughter of my mom's sister, my mom said she is staying with us while her parents are traveling". "Did you forget that we have to stop Naraku from having all the Shikon fragments in his power?". "I know I know!!! But my cousin...". "Do I have to remind you who is the one who broke the pearl?..." Don't make Kagome angry, god Inuyasha!!!. "Say something else, and you will kiss the floor again!!" Inuyasha sealed his mouth and stepped back a few times XD.

"Then, let me see who she is to see how important is a cousin" he started to walk to the door. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" she jumped over Inuyasha making both fell. "NOW WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!" he rubbed his head. "Are you stupid?! If she see you, she will not believe that a half demon is in my house!! We can't let her see you...". "Then what do you want to do?". "Use the window and leave!" She tried to push him out of the window but a doorbell was heard, Kagome stopped and checked who was outside, the one that she less wanted to see in this situation... It was Natsuki Shijo, her cousin...

"Stay here!!!" she ran to the door and go downstairs, before her mom opened the door, Kagome told her about Inuyasha in her room, they tried to act as normal as possible. They opened the door and they looked a girl, same age as Kagome, long and straight brown hair, her eyes were blue and wearing a purple ribbon in her head. "Hy auntie!!" she smiled. "Hello Natsu-chan!!! I'm so happy to see you, look at you, now you are a beautiful lady". "Well it seems that you are still pretty after 7 years without seeing you" her aunt laughed. "Thank you Natsu-chan, do you still remember Sota?" Sota ran to her opening his arms to her. "Of couse I do!! Last time I saw you, you were a baby, Kagome and I used to take care of you" she rubbed Sota's head which make him blush. "What about me Natsuki? Did you forget already your old grandpa?!?!" he was receiving her with arms opened too. "Never old man!! Give me a teddy bear hug!!"

They hugged each other and Natsuki noticed that someone was missing. "Hello Kagome..." she smiled. "Natsuki... Welcome to our home" she smiled too. Kagome walked to her and gave her a really really big hug, like I said they were like sisters, Natsuki separated from the hug and showed her necklace with the other half of the heart saying lil sis, Kagome showed her necklace too and they put them together. "I should leave my bags in my room-" she said going upstairs. "NOO!!!" Kagome blocked her way. "Uh why?" she asked confused. "Because... because..." nothing came to her mind. "We have a surprise for you!!" Her mom said. " A surprise?" she was confused, even Kagome was. "Yeah, tomorrow you are gonna transfer to Kagome's school!!!". "Really?!?!?!" both said surprised, Natsuki excited and Kagome was a mix of confusion and excitement.

"Yes, your mom said that she and your dad were going to be traveling for a long period, so she thought you will be ok in going to the same school with Kagome. "Sounds awesome aunt!!! but..." she turned to Kagome. "What about the bags?..." going back to the problem. "I'll take them!!!" Kagome said, she grabbed the bags and ran upstairs again. She opened to the door of her room, and there was no sight of Inuyasha so for now, everything was ok.

At night, they ate the delicious dinner cooked by Kagome, her mom and Natsuki. Everybody went to sleep, but something on Natsuki's conscience woke her up, she got up and saw a shadow in the corner of her room, she rubbed her eyes and blinked twice, when she turned the lights on, nothing was there. Natsuki for the fear of a murder coming back, she couldn't sleep all the night.

Now at the morning like 7:00, Natsuki got up tiredly and looked again at the corner where she saw the shadow, she turned her head to the mirror to brush her hair and take the schools uniform from her closet, she wanted to forget what she saw and think in only going to her first day of school with her cousin. Natsuki ate breakfast but something unexpected happened, Kagome didn't go downstairs... it was now 7:30 and she knew she was going to be late if her cousin didn't come, maybe she was sick? Or she is just sleeping? But why?... Today was an important day, long time ago passed when they go to school together.