Chapter 49

~| " Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart? "|~

-

|Chres|

After Graduation

1:32pm

-

I took afew photos with my family members as they continuesly asked questions.

But, My mind was else where. I still havent told my parents About the baby. Hell, I didnt even show up for the Thingy with Skyler. I kind of regret it. But I had to graduate.

Then my mind jumped to when I saw Jordyn staring at me in line. Her beautiful round eyes looking at me. She hasnt spoken to me, like she said she wasnt. She hasnt even looked at me since her birthday, so just having her look in my direction made me feel the way I did when we were together.

I saw her talking to Kalia from a distance, and sighed shaking my head. All though she was laughing and smiling, I could still see the hurt in her eyes. The hurt that I've cause.

But,I think Leaving me was her best choice. I was no good for her. Just like her Brother said.

My thoughts were inturupted my my phone ringing.

And on the line was a pissed off Skyler.

-

|Jordyn|

After Graduation

2:16pm

-

I posed with absolutly everyone I knew, and was quickly searching the crowd of smiling teens, and lost adults. Looking for Rayan.

I bumped into every stranger until I saw him from a distance. As I began to walk closer, Daniel stepped in my vision.

"You see the suprise?" He smiled. I chulckled and nodded.

"Yes, and I would like to get to him! if you would move." I said kindly. He quickly stepped out of my way. But, It was too late.

He was gone. I sighed and turned around to face Daniel again.

"Sorry J." He said. I shook my head.

"Its fine."

"Where are you going for your graduation dinner? Well, who are you leaving here with? Since, Y'know. You dont fool with Craig." He asked making conversation.

Thats when I began to think.

"Youre right" I chuckled.

"But, Im too old to be holding grudges on people." I said honestly.

"What are you getting at here Jordyn?" Daniel asked, even though he fully understood. I smiled.

"I mean that it's better to figive and forget. Whats done is done, and in the past. Im leaving with my brother, and step dad." I smiled.

"See! Thats my girl!" Daniel cheered as he hugged me. Kyrah waddled over hearing him cheering. Her belly was so big! She could barely stand on her own!

"Whats all the commotion?" She asked. And Daniel was more than happy to answer. Shortly after, Kalia and Jacob came over.

After Daniel re-told the story to them, everyone talked amungst eachother.

"Soo, since your making things right with Craig. Does that mean your gonna do the same with Chres And Skyler?" Jacob asked. I paused before speaking.

"Thats a good question. And the answer is no. Skyler is a backstabbing bitch, and Chres is a total Man Whore. Sure What Craig did hurt me, it was my Mom! But, Family is always First." I said before everyone began talking again.

As everyone talked, Kalia pulled over to the side.

"She's pregnant." She said with the upmost serious face.

"Well yeah, she's pretty big. She's due in Au-"

"Skyler." She said cutting me off. I froze, as I felt the remainder of my heart, drop to the ever most pit of my stomach.

I was hurt.

Although I no longer want anything to do with Chres, doesnt mean I still dont think about the times weve had. I was hurt because he told me he wanted to have my children. And how he wanted to get married and all that bullshit. But, instead he's having someone elses.

Im hurt.

-

I walked quickly to the parking Garage trying not to hurt myself in these heels to get to Craig and Mr.Crippen quickly.

By the time I got to them, they were just about to pull off. I knocked on the window.

Mr.Crippen looked confused, and then rolled down the window.

"Y-yes, Jordyn?" He stammerd. I looked down and spoke.

"Im Sorry." I said.

"What? What was that?" I heard Craig say.I smirked and looked at him.

"Im Sorry!" I said a bit louder. Causing him and Mr.Crippen to chuckled.

"Apology Accepted." Mr. Crippen said. I stood there awkwardly then spoke again.

"And, I was wondering if I could tag along with you guys to Craigs Graduation Dinner?" I mummbled.

"You mean OUR graduation dinner?" Craig smiled. As I cheesed harder and got into the backseat of the car.

"Thank you." I whispered loud enough for Craig to hear as we drove.

"For what?" He whispered back.

"Forgiving me. I missed you." I whispered back. He didnt respond with his mouth, but nodded and smiled. And I knew exactly what he was saying.

I've finnaly got my brother back.

For good, hopefully...

__________________________________

Excuse any mistakes

.

BOOM! How ya like it? Part 3 will bee soon! So pay attention!

But Next weekend is mahh boyyfraannns Birthday. 😂🙌 He's a youngin.

Andd if you gotta insta, and you follow me, Ask me shitttt, the link is in my bio [Not Things About The Book Tho]

Votee and comment!