Chapter 33: Just Jordyn

|~ How long? How long will it take for you to realize that Im not Going to be here forever. How long will you continue to live like a child, and play these games. Im not a toy, I am a women, and I refuse to be treated otherwise. How long does it take for you to learn from your mistakes, instead of repeating them? You have to grow up, and become something bigger. How long will it take for you to know that, When Im gone, Im gone forever. How long?~|

-Jordyn McKay Crippen

Chres

9:55am

Monday

I lied on my bed, in the same position I've been in since Jordyn left my house Saturday.

Thinking.

Thinking of how much I've fucked up, and how much jeprody I put our realationship in since Saturday alone.

I had sex with Skyler, after I promised my life I wouldn't do it again. But, the worst part about it is that, I has sex with Jordyn, The love of my life, Right after. And she's completely clueless.

I felt awful. Almost as if I committed a crime. Because, I did. I wasn't loyal, and I broke the same promise more than twice. And sooner or later, Im going to pay the price, and deal with the fact that I will have to lose Jordyn.

I even cried about it, as crazy as it sounds. But, just the thought of me and Jordyn actually broken up, pains me. And, the fact of me Knowing that she might actually leave when she finds out about my shenanigans, kills me.

I changed my whole life around, just so she could go on one date with me. And, I cheat on her with a girl that only wants me for my dick. I feel disgusting.

Im not even going to school today. Thats how nasty I feel. Skyler's gonna look at me with this look, and Cause me to fall in. Repeating the cheating cycle. But, it's kind of all my fault, I cant have my dick in my pants for two seconds without it wanting to poke everything.

I know Im going to get phone calls, and text messages in a while. But, Im not going to answer, because I turned my phone off, knowing it was going to happen.

I've barely even eaten, let alone got up unless necessary.

I sighed and sat up. But instantly regreting it, by the aching pain in my lower back, and neck from lying down to long. I winced at the pain and slowly creeped out of my bed and into the bathroom. I took off my clothes, and got into the shower. I felt as all the pain Peeled off of me. But, new questions and worries popped into my head.

Like:

Where has Niko been?

Is Skyler still planning with Him to Hurt Jordyn?

How has Jordyn been? Is she still getting messages from them?

Where have Ray and Daniel been?

And many more raced my mind. I need to Speak to someone, and Vent.

**

--

Ray

1:25pm

School

I sat in the back of class quietly with my head down. It's been like this for awhile now, well since Spring Break.

I know it seems like Im ignoring everyone, and Drifting away. But im not, I just have alot on my mind.

Everyone has tried contacting me, or talking to me. But failed, because I rarely have my phone turned on, But, if their lucky, they could catch me with My phone being on, and call.But, not all the time because I've distanced myself from them. Not on purpose, but I just need my time alone. My time to wrap my head around things.