Chapter 32:

@_marsstars PLEASE READ THE VERY BOTTOM. THANK YOU!!

________________________________

Monologue #4

|~ Show me. Actions Speak louder than words. And it looks as if you can show me better than anyone else. But hey! Looks can be deceiving. But, I really want to know how much of a man your made of. Show me your worthy, show me your ready. Show me.~|

**

Jordyn

Saturday

Prom Night

"Im ready!" I yelled from inside my room, to Kalia. Who was standing on the other side waiting to see my dress.

She opened the door, revealing me ofcourse.

She gasped.

I wore a short black dress with a gold belt, glittery gold heels, with black and gold Accessories.

"Who helped you pick this out?" She asked

"Believe it or not, Chres."

"Hmm, he did good." she nodded. I sighed.

"It's just the fact that, my mom isnt here. and whenever I try to call, Craig yells at me. But, I know she's ok. Well, I hope." I said, before being intterupted by Kalia's phone. She looked at the text and put her phone away.

"I would stay, but I have to get home and get dressed. Jacob's on his way." She said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheak, and quietly leaving the room.

I went to the bathroom, and looked at the hair & makeup Kalia did for me.

Black lipstick, and gold Eye shadow. With big curly hair.

I smiled at my apearence, but it slowly turned into a pout when I realized I wouldn't see Kalia until Prom starts.

I looked at the time, and slightly smiled.

5:40pm.

Just one more hour!

**

--

Chres

6:09pm

Prom Night

I smiled and reached for my suit hanging in my closet. I would look like I was attending a funeral with it on, but It's for Jordyn.

I was interupted by my phone ringing. A familiar number flashed across. I smirked and answered.

"Hello?"

"Come on, Im ready." She said. I could picture her smiling on the other end.

I smirked and hung up. Grabbing my keys, and leaving the house. Ignoring any questions from my family.

"Lord please forgive me." I prayed, pulling out of my drive way.

**

--

Jordyn.

6:45pm

Prom Night

I slowly walked down the stairs, listening to the click-clack of my heels hitting each one.

By the time I reached the bottom, There was a big flash. When my eyes ajusted, I saw Mr.Crippen smiling broadly with a big camera.

"You look nice." He beamed.

I was shocked by the fact that one-- he was home. And two-- he's actually talking to me like a 'Daughter'.

"Um? Thanks!" I said standing next to him, waiting for Craig to come down.