Chapter 41 pt2

Please Read @shee_spiffy's "Novacane"

**

--

|~ I've never been so heartbroken. Ive never felt so betrayled. Ive never heard so many lies. Ive never felt so alone. And, Ive never Been this stupid.~|

**

|No One|

12:12am

Party pt2

"Um, we have some sort of Problem. But we will continue shortly." Jacob stammered as Jordyn hopped off the stage in look for Chresanto. Knowing that he was up to no good, espesially with Skyler missing at the same time.

Kalia later found her and stopped her.

"This is Your day Jordyn. Look for him after we cut the cake atleast. I know I told you that you should be worried if he and Her were missing. But forget it. If he fucks up, so what! His loss! But, im gonna need you to go out there, and be happy, for me and your." Kalia told her. Giving Jordyn a spark of enlightment.

Jordyn smiled, and went back up. The crowd finished off the song, as Ray helped her cut. It was going to be Chres, but he had.... Other, plans.

The party went on, and Jordyn started to forget about all the bad things in life. Until she caught a glimps of Niko holding something in his hand. Then her mind ran back to Chres. She jotted away from the person she was dancing with to continue her scavenger for her boyfriend that was more than likely up to no good.

While Jordyn was looking, Bree was silently watching from a distance. Her eyes burned from the tears that dared to fall. Because she knew what was about to happen in a matter of seconds. She knew that Jordyn will never trust her, or anyone else again after this.

Craig, he wasnt even worried about the whole situation with Chres being gone. Because, like he said. He was not up to hear it if he hurted Jordyn again. Because he, and everyone else has told her what he's capable of, including herself. But, it takes alot to get things through her thick skull.

Jordyn, who was now sweating bulletes in search of her boyfriend, was not about to talk, or take crap from anyone in her way. She pushed through everyone, and sometimes asked people if they've seen him. That was until She heard faint noises coming from the restroom. She slowly opened the door, To see The worst thing possible.

Her boyfriend, shirtless. Hovering over a sweaty Skyler. She gasped loudly,and backed away. Skyler, who heard her, looked up at her, and tucked her lips in holding back tears. Because this was it. That was the plan that was made to ruin her life. And it sickend Skyker, knowing that she once wanted this to happen. But, things changed, and she grew bored of Chresanto, and tired of the games. Now all she wanted was a simple life with no worries. But, she's too far gone to startover.Chres saw Skyker looking, and did the same. But, saw no one because Jordyn was already gone. She walked away slowly,and felt a small piece of herself go away. Her heart cracked a bit, as she thought about it. Tears nearly fell over the brimm. But she held them in, knowing that her dad wouldnt be happy, because she is, and forever will be his soldier.

Jordyns whole world felt incomplete. And she had to tell, before tears dropped. She spotted Craig posted on a wall with Jacob and Ray, and went straight to him.

"Hey J. Hows your day?" Craig asked happily, not fully knowing the situation. But he saw the hurt in her eyes.

"What wrong?" He asked.

"Chres, Cheated againg. I walked in on him and sky--"

"What did I tell you before!" He groaned loudly, causing Jacob and Ray to look up from their conversation. Jordyn looked at him like he lost his mind.

"You havent told me a damn thing Craig! We never talk! When do you ever have the time to talk to me, or anyone!?" Jordyn yelled.

"No no no, I may not talk alot. But I do remember saying, Dont come running to me when Chresanto Breaks you again. You knew what you were getting yourself into!" He yelled. Jacob wanted to stop it before it went to far, but He and Ray decided aginst it, it wasnt their business.

"You know what? It doesnt matter. I can call my Mom. She would be glad to listen." Jordyn said pulling out her phone.

"No your not." Craig said rubbing his face.

"Why the he--"

"She's in the hospital. Dying of fucking Cancer. Thats why. And she wont be home anytime soon. Thats why." Craig said, walking away. Jordyn's whole world froze. Her mom has been in the hospital, and she couldn't do anything about it. Her heart shattered, and dissapeared. Heartless, thats what she was now. She looked at Ray and Jacob as they walked twards her for a hug, tears streaming down their face. She shook her head and Pushed them away. Walking out the door.

Kalia, who was also watching. Was devastated, knowing that Craig would say those things to her. She ran out after her. Jordyn was sitting on a bench, with her her head down.

"Im so sorry." Jordyn groaned, knowing It was Kalia. She rubbed her back.

"Its ok. Its not your fault."

"NO! Im sorry for being so dumb, and not listening about the things you told me about Chres." She sniffed. Kalia remained silent, knowing her friend was sad. But, she didnt know what to do in this type of situation.

Inside, With Skyler and Chres. They were cleaning themselves up. Chres, began to get that feeling that he got everytime he cheated on Jordyn. Guilt. And this time, for some reason. He knew there would be no more Jordyn and Chres. He leaned his arms on the sink, and rubbed his face.

"I fucked up." He mumbled. loud enough for Skyler to hear. She scoffed.

"You did more than that. You ruiend a perfect fucking realationship." She yelled.

"So did you! So dont worry about me! Your the homewrecker!" Chres barked back. She chuckled.

"No, Dont you worry about me. Aha, Im the home wrecker, yet your "Girlfriend" is outside, probably bawling her eyes out!" Skyler screamed in the empty batroom.

"Why would she be doing that?" He groaned.

"She saw it. Not all of it. But, enough to know she's done." Skyler finished. He slammed his fist on the wall and ran out. Hoping he wasnt too late.

Back to Kalia and Jordyn, who was trying to hold composure. They were sitting quietly, letting the breeze cool Jordyn off. Until the faded music uprises, as the door is opened.

"I'll Let you two talk." Kalia said smally. Walking back inside.

Then, all Hell breaks loose.

_________________________________

UNEDITED!!!!

YAYYY!! DRAMA!! Lol. But, there you goo!! There is 4 parts to her party, so be ready!!

Want me to follow you on instawamm? Comment Usernames.

I dont have ALOT of followers, Cause I was hacked some month agoo. But, yeah! Any questions about the book? My kik is @yagirl_legit.

GO READ @shee_spiffy's "Novacane" She'll update at 35 reads.