Chapter 8:

Jordyn's P.O.V.

Chapter 8:

When I woke up the next day around 11:45 and did my morning things. I put on a white tank, red jeggins, a black red and white beanie with 'bitch' on it, a black leather jacket, and a case and headphones.

I sat on my bed and sent a text to every one telling them to wear red, and come to the building.

*

I was at the building with the guys, Kalia, and Skyler. I highly dislike that THOT, and she aint even wear red, bitch wearin' pink and shit.

"Jordyn! Can you come here real quick?" I heard Chres yell from the doorway. As I walked to him I heard Skyler chuckle, but I bumped it off.

"What?" I aske leaning aginst the wall.

"You look good in red ma." He said putting his hands on both side of me on the wall.

"Thanks, I guess." I said

He looked down at me and smirked then leaned in. He kissed me, and it felt....Different.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'ts time to get the cake!" Kalia said.

Chres gave me a final peck, then I left with Kalia.

The car ride was short. We pulled in a parking place and went inside.

"Pick up for Crippen." Kalia said

The guy nodded and left, then came back with the cake.

I looked in at the cake. It had Happy Birthday Craig on it in red, and was two layers. Plain, but it's enough. We got back in the car and went back to the party place.

The guys set up already so the food and stuff was along a big table. We sat the cake infront of the Rihanna painting. I looked at the time, 7:15. I told the boys to get Craig around 8, and The party starts at 9:45.

"Were leaving to get your brother!" Niko yelled as they left the building.

*

It's now 9:39 and Daniel just text and told me they were on their way back. All of the guest are here.

Time passed and he said they were pulling up. I got on the stage and grabbed a mic.

"Heyy everyone! Craig's outside now so hide." I said. They did as told as I went next to the door where the lights were then turned them off.

Moments later, the door came open and everyone yelled suprise.

He looked scared at first then he instantly turned to me.

"Thanks Jordyn." He smiled. The first REAL smile of the month.

"With help of the rest too." I said he smiled harder then walked away into his party.

Half way in the party Chres told be to come to him. I walked to the corner of the room to him. As 'Power Trip' By J-Cole played.

"What is it Chres? I told you I don't 'twerk it for daddy'!" I said quoting what he asked me to do 20 minutes ago.

He chuckled and held me from behind, his chin rested on my shoulder. I smiled as he whispered my favorite part of the song in my ear

"Would you belive me if I said i'm in love. Baby, I want you to want me." He whispered. I turned around and smiled.

"I love you Jordyn." He said

"I love you too Chresanto." I laughed.

"No! Not a day goes by when I think about you. I stopped doing what I do best to be with you Jordyn! Im IN love with you." He confessed