Chapter 15

Chapter 15.

Jordyn's POV

I slowly got out of bed and into the shower. It's now monday, and the day that Chres begings to show love. Or as I call it, the ass kissing.

I put on black leggings, and. Grey and black 'Fuck Fame' Over shirt. Black Doc Martins and grey phone case and beats. The house was oddly quiet today. I peeked into Craig's room to see a trash bin full of tisues and Cough syrup on his dresser. Poor baby caught a cold over the weekend. I went downstairs and out the house to my car.

I got in and drove off to school. I walked inside and to my locker to see Niko there to greet me like any other day.

"Morning Jordyn." He said

"Mawnin' Nikooo." I said putting in my combonation.

"So, I heard that you and Lover boy arent together anymore." He said walking closer to me. I laughed and pushed him back alittle.

"No, but were still friends." I said grabbing my books. A note fell out along with it. I looked at Niko with a weird look. I picked it up and read.

"Goodmorning Beatutiful! I wasnt at your locker today cause, your probably not wanting to see me. I would say sorry, but you dont want to hear it. But, im lucky enough to still have you as a friend. See you in English! Love you, forever and always.

~ Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August.

I smiled extremly hard as Niko walked away. I just feel bad that I have Chres thinking I dont want to talk to him. I slowly walked to first hour as the halls grew of less and less people untill I was alone. I was soon abruptly pushed into the wall by Niko. He held my hands above my head and locked our fingers.

"What the hell are you doing Niko!?" I yelled. He smirked then kissed me. I pushed him off and whiped my lips.

"What the fuck!!!" I yelled.

"Come on girl. Stop playin', me and you both know how bad you want me. Chres isnt a matter of the picture." He said

"No, your not a matter in the picture! What the hell has gotten into you? I Iove Chres, and him only! Im sorry to say this but I have no feelings for you. What so ever." I said picking up my books. He looked down.

"I-Im sorry. I just got upset you were with Chres and not me. But you knew how bad I wanted you, and you left me. Thats so fucking cold hearted J. Your a self centered bitch!... Im late for class. Bye." He said as he walked away.

I walked into class late and sat in my seat at the back of class. I sat quietly trying to forget about what just happened. Times like these I would talk to Chres about it, but Im just afraid of what he would do. I was cut short of my thoughts bye a vioce.

"Hey. Get my note?" He asked. I smiled alittle.

"Yeah. It was....Sweet. Thank you. And Im not mad at you that much to where you cant visit my locker. Just because Were friends, doesnt mean anything." I said. He smiled, but quickly turned into a frown.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. I looked down and up at the board.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I said lowly.

"Jordyn! What the hell is wrong?" He asked sternly. I sighed.

"Well, in the hall. I was, walking and Niko. He,he kissed me." I said. His jaw clenched and he looked ahead at the board.

"Are you mad? Chresanto you cant get mad he kissed me! Your acting like I wanted it to happen!" I said to him. He looked down at his paper and back up.