Chapter 23:

THIS CHAP IS EXTRA BORING!! JUST A WARNING THO!!

IT'S SHORT ALSO! READ THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS CHAP TOO!!

Chapter 23

Jordyn.

It's a Saturday morning. Sun in my eyes, Birds singing. And Chres holding me tight. Were home alone, as usual.

Afew weeks have passed, and Spring break is creeping up on us. Somethings have gotton fairly better too!

Daniel, has been coming to school again. He doesnt talk much to us, but its a start.

Niko, Skyler, And that other bitch hasn't been texting me. But everytime im at school, they smirk at me.

Rayan, he's not going back to Skyler anytime soon. I finally got to him about it.

But, the best thing of all, is that Craig actually talked to me, Like how we used to talk! He's been really open with me. He's cool with me being back with Chres. But, he's still never home, and hiding things from me. Him and Jacob are still planning shit on me.

Other than that, Im good!

I slowly turned around to face Chres. He was still asleep. I tried to pry myself from his grip. But he kept moving, so I gave up. I looked up at him. Feeling his bare chest push aginst me as he breathed. I smiled, at the fact that he's stayed with me every weekend.

I kissed his nose. He didnt budge. I kissed his cheak. Nothing. I sighed, feeling that he loosend up his grip. Flipping on his other side.

I got out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then took a shower. Stepping out. I grabbed my towel then went to my dresser and put on underwear.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I smiled and turned around, walking to my closet. Putting on a tank and Shorts. He grabbed his duffle bag of clothes, going into the bathroom. I layed on my bed and proped my feet up on a pillow, texting on my phone to Kalia.

🔥Lia🔥-) Yeah, I think we should go somewher for Spring Break Y'Know?

👟Air-Jordyn👟-) I know! But Where to, and when?

🔥Lia🔥-) Lets go to a Beach or something. And we can stay in a hotel maybe from the second day of, to the end.

👟Air-Jordyn👟-) Well, Sure! I'll Text you later then.

I put my phone down and went to my closet. I opened it and bent over to get some of my house shoes. I heard the bathroom door creak open.

"Damn." I heard Chres mumble under his breath. I jumped up and turned around, to see him in a towel. Then bursted into laughter.

"Your such a perv!" I laughed. He looked confused then covered his boner.

"I'll be back." He mumbled. I laughed harder.

"Eww, your going to masterbate in my bathroom?" I said. He continued walking.

"You are! Your going to masterbate in my bathroom!" I laughed. He turned around, walking closer to me.

"You wanna fix it?" He asked lacing our fingers together, backing me up on the wall. Pushing his 'Other' aginst me.

"Do you?" He whispered in my ear. Tracing my body with his fingers. I shivered at his touch. He kissed my neck, finding his way up my shirt. I kissed his lips.

"Nope!" I said, moving his hands away from me. He groaned and went to the restroom to fix himself.

I went downstairs and sat at the island, eating a poptart.

He came back down shortly after. I laughed Hystericly.

"I heard you up there!" I lied. His cheaks flushed.

"Ahhhh Jordyn! Ahhh FUCK! Babe, YES!" I mimicked, throwing my head back and moving my hand like I was jacking off. He laughed and went into the living room.

I followed, and sat next to him on the couch.

"Me and Kalia are thinking about going to a beach or something for the break. And staying in a hotel near it." I said standing up and turning on the TV. He nodded and continued watching telovision. I scrunched my face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, concerned with his actions. He remained silent. I laughed when I Realized what it was.

"Awww, you wanted me to help you fix yourself!" I joked, he frowned. I smirked and climbed on his lap facing him. I put my hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ear.

"We can now if you want."

I lifted up and looked at him as he cheesed ear to ear. He kissed my lips, just as the front door flew open. I looked up to see Craig walking in.

"Maybe later." I said to Chres as I got off of him and To Craig, who was home awfuly early.

I went up to his room and saw that he was gathering clothed to shower. I leaned aginst the door frame. He looked up at me and waved.

"Were going to the beach this up comimg break. You coming?" I asked.

"Sure." He hesitated to say. I continued to stand there. He sat on his bed and sighed, as a chuckled slipped his lips.

"Continue what you and Chresanto were doing. Im about to leave anyway." He said calmly. My cheaks flushed pink as I backed out of the room and back downstairs to Chres. He was balled up on the couch watching TV. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Ahh, you and your brother are adorable." He cooed. I glared at him and went to sit next to him, and waited untill Craig left. Chres is in for alot.

**

Pushing me up aginst the wall, ramming, thrashing into me as I whimpered in pleasure. Our heart rates went up, the faster we went. He bent me over, taking full controll. Hitting it from the back.

"Dont, stop." I spoke. My voice barley audiable.

He threw us on the bed and put me on top. I grined slowly, And began to go faster and faster. The windows getting foggy from the sweat that was beading down our naked bodies. He flipped us over and stroked fast inside of me, hitting my spot each time. My body began to quiver as my knees got weak.

"Hold it." He growled, he knew my orgasm was coming. I nodded.

"Faster!" I yelped grinding aginst him, holding in everything. My nails left deep scratches in his back, as he went deeper and deeper into my 'Pink Matter'. I let out a Loud yelp of pleasure as I arched my back, My hands slowly running down the headboard as I let all that was held in, out. He went down and stuck his tounge in, kissing, licking everything clean. My eyes rolled back as I gripped his hair.

He came back up, to my face.

"Your turn ma." He smirked. I smiled and went down.

I gripped him tight, and he grunted. I licked the tip then went to work. I swirled it around in my mouth, and went deeper. I jacked him off in the procces.

"FUCK!" He yelled. I soon tasted what he was holding in. I looked up at him with it in my mouth.

"Swallow." He ordered. I did as told and layed down next to him. He kissed my cheak and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight J." He whispered.

"Goodnight Chresanto." I said back, and slowly went to sleep. This boys' sex is bomb!

_______________________________

I hate this chap. I had writters block so I had someone else write it.

Pizza!🍕🍕- KELIS