Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Jordyn's P.O.V.

A few weeks passed and we go back to school in 2 days. New Years was fun, Chres was extra horny. He kept feeling me and asking me if im ready. I laughed every time.

Right now it's 12:15,and im at home. Alone, with Chresanto. Were laying on my carpet in my room. Im laying across his stomach while he's on his back.

"Your heavy! Get off of me fat ass." He said hitting my butt.

"Nope. I love you too much." I said laughing. He picked me up over his shoulder and threw me on the bed.

"Agressive much?" I said causing him to chuckle.

He sat on the bed next to me.

"Your a horn ball Chres." I said to him.

"How? I havn't touched you yet." He said

"New Years. You basicly raped my ass with your hands." I said

"And?" He said scooting closer and kissing my neck.

"M-m-move Chres." I said holding in a moan.

"Or what?" He breathed aginst my neck. He held me close pushing down on me until we were both laying down. I held it in until I couldn't hold it anymore. I let out a small moan. I felt him smirk aginst my neck then he looked at me.

"I knew you was a freak." He laughed. I ficked him off.

"Any time you ready!" He joked. I laughed at his freakyness. When I looked at him he looked like he saw a ghost.

"What?" I asked.

"Who gave you that neckless?" He asked

"A friend." I said simply

"Jordyn! Who gave you the fucking neckless!" He said

"Niko." I sighed.

"And you call that a friend? He called you a hoe!" He said.

"He apoligized though!" I said

"What else he give you?" He asked. I pointed to the box on the floor. He got up and grabbed it.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking to him.

"Throwing this shit away!" He said

"What! He spent alot of money on that!" I said

"So! I spent alot of money on the shit load of stuff I got you." He said taking out the shirt and jeans. He put them in a bag. I didn't care much. Until he pulled out the Grapes.

"Noo! Those are THE Jordan Grapes!! Your not throwing those out!" I yelled. He looked at me then the shoes.

"Gimmie the neckless then." He said. I sighed.

"Nevermind." I said. He put the shoes in too then we went downstairs and outside to the dumpster. I winced when he threw them in. I could hear the shoes hitting the bottom.

"Oh shut up. I'll buy you new ones." He said. I was happy, but it wasn't the same.

We went inside and up to my room. I layed on my bed and he sat next to me. He tried to touch me put I moved away.

"Ahhh whats wrong?" He asked. I stayed quiet.

"I said I would buy you new ones." He said. I stayed silent. I turned in my side. In one swift motion he layed on his back and sat me on him. Making me straddle him. He grabbed my waist and looked me in the eyes. Pure lust in them. He leaned me down and whispered in my ear.

"Tell me what's wrong." He growled.

I chuckled and climbed off of him. I went and sat on one of my bean bags. Leaving him dumbfounded on the bed. I heard him groan in frustration.

*

Me and Chres are in the Game room playing just dance on Kinect.

"Your not gonna win Chres, give up already." I said. He rolled his eyes.

The song was over and I won, of course. We sat on the couch and talked about ramdon things.

"Hey, my birthday is coming." I said

"Your birtyday is in may. It's the middle of January Jordyn." He said

"And? I still need to plan!" I said. He playfully rolled his eyes.

I heard the Front door close. I looked at the time. 6:21. Where the hell has he been?! The game room door opened a crack and Craig's head popped in. He motioned for me to come and I did so.

"What?" I asked

"Why the hell is he here?" He asked sternly.

"You guy's were gone an-." I started.

"I don't give 2 fucks Jordyn! I don't want you guys here without me." He said.

"Who the hell is you son? Since when have you been my Father? I can take care of myself and I know how to keep my legs closed!" I semi yelled. He glared at me.

"And what happend to him being cool to date since The Christmas thing and all? You banging Mad shit if you think you running me Craig. I don't know if you grew some balls since your birthday or what. But you better fix it. Come to me when it is.." I said walking back into the game room where Chres was. Leaving him in the hallway.

Chres must have heard it all cause he got up and hugged me. When he let go he kissed my cheak.

"I'll see you at school." He said. He kissed my lips and walked out.

I smiled and went to my room. I layed down in my window and put my headphones on and played 'Lost' By Frank Ocean. Just because I like that song. It blasted in my ears as I drew in my notebook.

Halfway done I received a text message from Chres.

👌Spiffy👌) Love you Jordyn. I meant to tell you that before I left.

I smiled and texted back I love you too. I got up and put on my PJ's and went downstairs.

I bumped into Craig on my way down. He stood infront of me and I walked around him.

"Jordyn." He started causing me to stop. I turned around smerking and leaned aginst the wall.

"Ahh, I see you came to your sences(sp)." I said.

"Don't start with that Jordyn, I came to you trying to say sorry, but if your not mature enough for me to do so then fuck it." He said. I scoffed.

"I don't want your 'sorry' Craig, so you can sove it up your ass. You've been acting out Craig, and im sick of it. I've done every thing in my power to make you happy, and you come at me sideways? Fuck you!" I said walking away from him and into the kitchen. Craig, I love him. But he can be a dick at times. He'll come around soon.

I made a hot pocket and grabbed a drink then went up to my room and ate it. I turned on the TV and layed down. I heard my phone sounding off twice indicating I have 1 text message.I didn't bother looking. I wasn't in the mood for talking right now, I have school in the morning.

________________________________________

Hey boo! (Shareef voice.) Im gonna miss his crazy ass down my news feed on insta. who ever hacked him is full of shit. But Sorry for the short chap. But, Yeah 😐.

Read,Comment,Vote.

Ummm, Yeah😶.- Kelis

__________________________________________