Chapter 39:

Please Read @shee_spiffy 's 'Novacane'

**

--

|~ Trust is something every relationship should have. But, some dont. Some insist on lying to eachother, just to fulfill one anothers need. Its quite sickening isnt it? But, its their way of showing love. And if their happy? Then hey, theres nothing we can do to save them. ~|

**

--

| Jordyn |

"Wednesday

1:17pm"

Its Officially 2 days before My party. And it has been the buzz of the school since my brother passed out my invitations the other day. And since then, I've been getting approached by people I've talked to a day in my life. Asking if they could come, even though its a bring your friend type party.

But, as of right now me and the group are sitting at lunch, talking and joking like back then.

I smiled at the sight. Were back together as the originals, and then some.

"What you smiling for Jordyn?" Daniel teased. I shook my head.

"She's just happy her 18th is gonna be bomb!" Kalia yelled, loud enough for the table next to us to hear and root along.

"Aww, my babys growning up!" She cooed.

"I know! She's gonna be older than me!" Chres beamed putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I know right, this year is going by so quickly! In 4 more weeks were gonna be graduating!" Rayan said.

Everyone put their comment in about how happy their gonna be, and what college. But, I stayed silent. Drowning in my thoughts once again.

**

--

|Last hour|

2:45pm

"Come on before we be late!" Chres rushed. I chuckled, because were always 15 minutes early for class, and he's always worried about being late.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down the halls to last hour.

We took our seats, and began to talk about non sence until a girl came up to me.

"Hey! Thank you for inviting me to your party!" The overly eager student cheesed. I smiled and nodded as she walked away.

Chres laughed under his breath as I did the same.

"Hey! So I wasnt invited?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and smiled broadly. It was Shareef. He had gotten suspended for a couple of weeks so He really didnt have any clue about my party.

"Why of course you are. You can get the info from Craig or anyone else." I laughed. He smiled and did one of those head bobbing things and sat in his seat as the bell rang.

The teacher didn't hesitate to start the lesson either. He turned off the lights and started the power point, passing out our class work.

*

I felt my eyes falling, and my vision blurred as I was falling asleep. Just like everyone else in class who wasn't texting.

Right when I was about to go to sleep completely, My phone buzzed. I looked at the un familiar number and read.

Unknown || Im so so sorry Jordyn. Were Sorry. But, we can't stop.

I sighed and placed my phone back in my pocket. Leaning back in my chair.

"Here we go again." I mumbled as I began to fall asleep again.

*

I was awakend by books falling and chairs being moved. Class was over and I was just about the only person left in class besides Chres who was waiting for me.

I slowly got up and grabbed my things. And we both left the school building together.

We made outside to see the guys around Craigs car.

I took a seat on the hood next to Skyler and Kalia.

"Finally you show up! What took yall so long?" Ray said. Chres pointed at me.

"She fell asleep in class! And you know shes like hell on wheels to wake up!" Chres said causing everyone to laugh.

"Ok! So, Tomorrow night Bree, Skyler, and I are staying over! For a girls night, and we'll all ride together to the party!" Kalia stated.

"Well what if I don't want you guys to come over?" I laughed. They both gave me a look.

"We give no fucks on how you feel. Were coming, and thats final young lady!" Skyler joked making us all laugh.

We all sat at Craigs car until we were just about the only people in the parking lot.

"Bye ya'll! See you guys tomorrow at school!" Daniel yelled as he walked to his car, we all said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways.

I waved my hand out the window as I pulled off from the school grounds.

**

--

|Home|

4:25pm

"Were home!" I yelled as me and Craig walked into our home. I was so happy today, for some unknown reason.

I walked halfway upstairs, then ran back down into Mr.Crippens room.

"Is It true?" I asked as I stood at the foot of the bed.

"What?" He asked in a confused manner.

"That my mom's off of her business trip? Ray and Craig said so!" I beamed like a 5 year old getting a cookie.

"Um? Yes, Yes she is. She's..... On her way back right now. She should be here in afew days." He stammered. Even though he didn't sound too sure, I still pranced up the steps happy as can be.

"Finally." I whispered as I sat in my window Seal.

I spent my whole night there, thinking. I've been doing alot of that lately.

Hopefully these thoughts will tell me something. Because, everythings been good. Maybe just alittle Too good?

_______________________________

Hmmm, This was short & unedited.

Everything is back to normal. So far.😏

Tell me what you think in the comment section!

Go Read @shee_spiffy 's "Novacane' .

Like frfr. Imma keep asking until she catch up to me!!

And if you want to know what the characters look like, kik me @yagirl_legit. I would put it on the side, but idk how!! *le cryz*

DO NOT TELL ME TO UPDATE RIGHT AFTER I UPDATE. IT STRESSES ME OUT AND GIVES ME WRITTERS BLOCK!