Chapter 26:

Chapter 26

Jordyn

3:45pm

A week or so has passed, and we only have a 2 days left of break. So, were going to make the best of it.

I was in Kalia's room with her, talking about things we could do for our finnal days. The boys were downstairs in the game room.

"Lets go to the beach! On the last day!" Kalia exclaimed.

"Um? No! Thats no fun, and you won't even get into the water so whats the point?" I said, she shrugged and layed back on her bed.

"Lets go to a club, or something like that!" I continued.

"But, were under age, Craig would be the only one who could get inside!" Kalia said, making A point. I looked down, then smiled broadly as I remembered my friend Nicki--the girl from our project-- was having some pool party on Broadway. And people say her parties are always the talk of L.A. I texted Nicki about it, and she's letting us in for free!

"I know where were going!" I yelled causing Kalia to jump up. I told her about the party and she squealed as the boys walked into the room.

"Wassup!" They said in unison.

"Nothing, talking about our plans for the last day." Kalia smirked.

"And that is?" Daniel asked taking a seat on Jacobs bed.

"Just the hottest Party in LA. hosted by Niki Reed of course." I said, their jaws dropped to the floor.

"How!" Ray yelled in excitement. I rolled my eyes, their acting like she's a fucking goddes.

"Were good friends." I said getting up, ending the conversation.

I walked into the Living area, being followed by Ray. He's been the only one, there for me. Chres has been there, but Ray was more understanding about things.

I sat on the stool at the kitchen island and he sat next to me. He turned my chair twards him and looked at me crazy.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing, it's just that you got us invited to the most banging party ever." He said in awe. I chuckled, as all the others came out of the bedroom.

"I'mm soo bored!" Kalia yelled taking a seat on the floor in the living area. I went and sat on the couch next to Chres, and Ray followed sitting on the floor along with Kalia.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Daniel exclaimed. Everyone nodded and we got into a circle on the floor.

"Wait! This is gonna be mad akward with Craig playing." I said.

"Don't kiss him on the lips dummy!" Chres said smaking my head. I laughed and nodded. Jacob went to get an empty bottle and the game started. Jacob spinned first, and it landed on.... Chres. Me and Kalia laughed.

"Wow Chres, dont make me Jelous." I spoke sarcasticly. They looked at me, then eachother. They shook their head and dapped one another.

"Boo! I wanted to see some lip action!" Kalia joked as Chres spun. It landed on Kalia, and all eyes went to me.

"Go ahead! Just dont like it too much." I said to them both. They all gave me a weird look, then leaned in. Pecking eachother on the lips, and pulled back quickly.

"Eww! It was like kissing a family member!" Kalia yelled grabbing the bottle and spinning.

It landed on.

Me.

"Nope!" We yelled in unison. The boys groaned.

"Why not! Jordyn, you said you've kissed a girl before!" Ray whinned.