Chapter 13:

Chapter 13

Kalia's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning around 11:44,ready for what I was about to do later. I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and my mom. I made my plate and went up to my room. When I finished, I took it to the kitchen and washed it.

I went to my room and took a shower and put some ripped jeans and a pink and Green Holister shirt with Green UGG's then plopped back on my bed and called Jordyn.

"Sup." she sang into the phone

"Nothing, is Chres there?" I asked

"Uhh, nope! He just left to get us some food. Why?" She asked

"No reason. But im on my way over. kay, bye." I said hanging up.

I quickly grabbed my keys and phone then scurried out the house and into my car.

*

"Hey Kalia. Come in." Jordyn smiled. She seemed. Happier today. Glowing. We went up to her room and she sat on her bed with me next to her.

"Listen Jordyn, I really need to tell you something." I said

"I need to tell you something too! But you go first." She said. I sighed then continued.

"Well, Chresant hasn't been completly loyal to you. Remember that day I said Skyler was fucking some curly head Nigga? That was him." I said looking down. Her smile faded, then she began to laugh.

"Ahaha! Your soo funny Kalia! Now what did you really need to tell me?" She asked.

"Im serious Jordyn. He's cheating on you, with Skyler." I sighed. She looked at me bluntly. I pulled out my phone and showedher the pictures. She covered her mouth then shook her head.

"I can't believe this. All this time I've been living a lie." She said. I heard a car door then she flew out of her seat. Ohh shit.

*

Jordyn's P.O.V.

I felt my heart get a minor rip at the news. But it heald when I heard his door. I stormed out the room bumping into Craig on the way.

"Woah! Whats wrong?" He asked.

"His bum ass cheated Craig!" I yelled

"Welp, I told not to come to me all sad and heatbroken." He shrugged

"Thats where your wrong Bro. Im not sad or heartbroken. Im mad as fuck!" I yelled.

"Hey babe. What's all the yelling for?" He asked as Kalia came out.

"How dare you call me that? When your out fucking that THOT? How dare your lips touch mine when your kissing other hoes? How dare you wrap your arms around me when you dicking down the next bitch?How dare you sit in my face and tell me you want to grow old and shit with me? When your prolly tellin that to another?" I said. He stayed silent.

"How dare you do that? How dare you come into MY house when you up in another hoes too? How dare you take my virginity, and fuck that bitch the day before? How dare you say you love me, when you having sex with Skyler?" I said calmly. Everyones eyes opened wide.

"Ya'll had sex yesterday!?" Craig and Kalia asked. I smirked.

"Big mistake right?" I said

"I do love you Jordyn. I know I cheated on you with Skyler. But that was the last time baby I swear! I would never try to hurt you Jordyn. Never. She was a mistake. I would never go behind your back like that." He said. I chuckled.

"Your sick Chres. Not only did you go behind my back. But also Ray's. He's your best fucking friend!" I yelled.

"I know Jordyn. I know." He mumbled. I sighed.

"Give me my ring Ches." I said

"Wha-What?" He asked. Tears forming in his eyes. This nigga better dry that shit. Im not cryin' so neither should he.

"Give me my fucking ring Chresanto! The ring you promised you would stay loyal and honest to!" I yelled. He sighed and slipped off the ring and placed it in my hands.

"If you loved me, you wouldnt have a sideline. Because I would be your main priority." I said. He looked down and turned to walk away.

"Wait! Before you leave I have a quick question." I said. He turned and looked at me.

"How long has this been happening?" I asked.

"Since before we dated. And, it's been an every weekend thing since. But I was gonna stop when we had sex. Or when Ray found out." He sighed.

"What if I didnt give it up Chres? What if Ray never found out? What would you do then?" I asked. He looked down.

"Exactly. Get the fuck out of my house." I said. He. Sighed and went down, me following after to lock the door.

"Jordyn. What are we?" He asked at the door.

"Were.... Taking a break. Friends." I said.

"So were broken up." He sighed.

"Not completly. But, I just want you to prove to me that you love me. Prove to me that You can change." I said.

"What about the ring?" He asked

"You'll get it back. After you prove to me your worth it." I said. He smiled alittle.

"I really love you Jordyn." He said

"Don't say things you don't mean." I whispered. Closing the door. I went upstairs and got engulfed in hugs.

"Awww, honey, it's ok. He'll come around." Kalia said. Craig have me a hug then walked away. Well forget you too!!

"Well, Im gonna leave. But im gonna be back." She said walking downstairs and out the door.

I sighed and went into my room and sat in my window. I wasn't gonna cry. Never would I cry over a nigga. I wasn't sad, angry, heartbroken, or any of that. I was feeling no emotion. But then again, I was still alittle hurt at the fact that he could sit around in the ring I bought for him to be loyal. And he hasn't been for this whole realationship. Why get in a realationship, to cheat? Thats no sense made there. Im glad I have a friend like Kalia to tell me. But, was it really her place to tell me that? It was her place but then it wasn't. It was because she's my bestfriend, and if she didn't tell me sooner, we probably wouldnt be friends any more.But it wasn't cause If Chresanto had the balls to cheat, then he had the balls to tell me his fault.

I feel as if everyone is having secrets. And when I say everyone, I mean it.

Craig is coming home in tears at late hours of the day. And he's being distant.

Mr. Crippen is in and out.

Mom's NEVER home 'business trip' shit.

Daniel, he's been acting funny lately, and he hasn't been around. Messing with some Kyrah chick.

Niko is being too nice all of a sudden.

Ray, he's just clueless. Sooner or later realality is gonna hit him.

Other than Kalia telling me about Chresanto and Skyler. Thats all. Im gonna find out. Soon.

I got up and looked at the time that showed 6:45. I sighed and put on my sleeping clothes then got on twitter.

ThatNY-Bitch::"Trust no Nigga. They lie to your faces now-a-days." I tweeted.

Not trying to be that sad bitch with poems. But, oh well. I got 25 RT's and faviorites then logged out. I layed down and texted Kalia and told her not to come untill tomorrow. I need my rest.

__________________________________

Supp! I feel like this chap was short and rushed. But! Oh well, just a filler chap.

Chres and Jordyn taking a break. Awww sheit. But why Daniel been gone? Where he be at? Who he with? Sneaky ass nigga.

I got the Vodo for you bishes👻💉- Kelis