Chapter 29:

Monoloug #2

|~ I love you. But, you fail to see. I show you affection, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. Yet, you ignor it. I've fucked up, and You have too. You've been forgiven, yet My faults havent been forgoten. The pain you caused to me, went on for months, but I still let you in. Why? I have no clue, it's just the way I love. But, my mistake that happened only once, gets all of the hate and negativity. Sometimes I wonder, 'Why am I with you?' And I remember, Its cause I love You. But, you fail to see.~|

Jordyn

2:15pm

We were back at school now, Me and Chres didn't break up, but there was alot of yelling. We were close to it, until I brought up his actions. So, were still together just not speaking until he understands, he says he 'needs his space' so, I've been giving that.

I sat alone at a random lunch table. Playing on my phone as Kalia and Jacob sat with me.

All of the guys know, but they didn't turn on me and call me names, like someone did. But, they understood what happened and they know it will NEVER happen again.

Drinking sucks.

"You feeling ok?" Kalia asked me.

"Yeah? Why wouldnt I be?" I chuckled.

"Because, Your weekend has been shit, thats why." Jacob mummbled.

"Im fine. Promise."

"Well, do you know if your still going to prom with him?" Kalia asked as Daniel sat at the table with us. He waved small as we continued.

"I mean, were still together. So I guess. But, really I dont want to go." I answered.

"Why!" She gasped.

"Because, Skyler will be there! And im pretty sure her and Niko has found out, rumors are probably flying around as we speak!" I said as I watched Chres sit a table across the room.

"I think you should still go. Their gonna think their winning if you dont." Daniel said. Thats the most encouraging thing he's ever said!

"Well thanks Daniel. Thats was very Promotive." I thanked. He smiled and nodded.

I saw Ray walk into the lunchroom, and he sat at another table too. Me and him havent talked since he came to my house. Maybe getting his mind off things, something I need to do.

My eyes soon shot to Chres' table. My blood boiled when I saw he was eating, with the Enemy. Skyler.

Does he not remember were dating?

"J? You cool?" Jacob asked.

"Yes, just fucking fine." I said through gritted teeth. Kalia gave me a look and then followed my eyes and shook her head.

I continued watching, until I saw her leaning on him and shit. Then I lost it. I slammed my fists on the table and left out of the cafetiria. Making sure he saw my exit.

I left the school building, and sat in my car.

I don't even know why im mad. It's not like their back to fucking again. But, then again I do. She's the enemy, she's working with Niko on making my life a living hell. And Im not going for that.

I sat in my car for afew hours. Getting text messages from everyone, wondering where I was. Not Chres though, I know he saw me leave, and he knows he was in the wrong. So, he should have been the first to text or call, or wonder where I went. Fuck outta here.

*

After school, I went over Kalia's house.

"So, explain to me why you through a bitch fit at lunch today, and disappeared?" She asked.

"Really, I dont know why I ran out. I guess it was just because He was with Skyler. She's plotting shit aginst me, and I believe this is apart of her plan. Theres no way to get away from her for me." I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

Kalia nodded her head and smirked.

"What if we can?"

"What the hell are you talking about Kalia?" I laughed. Playing with things on her dresser.

"We should plot aginst her! Catch her doing things, and show the whole school what a whore she is!" She exclaimed. I stopped, and slowly turned on my heals.

"Anything else, you want to share?" I smiled, sitting with her so she could tell me the rest of the plan.

*

No ones POV

While Jordyn and Kalia were planning, Skyler and Bree were next door, At Skyler's house. Doing the samething.

"I got so under her skin today. Just by leaning on him. And she ran out, just like the punk bitch she is." Skyler laughed. Bree nodded and went back to her phone.

Skyler sat back and watched as her fingers tapped the screen. Wondering who she was texting. The room stayed silent, as she acasionaly would look out of her window into Kalia's open window. To see what her and Jordyn were doing.

"Who the hell are you talking to that is more important than this plan?" She asked getting tired of the silence.

"Actually, the person Im texting is more important than the plan. I'll tell you why, on the way to the house." Bree said basicly dragging Skyler to the car.

*

Jordyn

I drove home, seeing an unfamiliar car near the house. I shrugged it off because it looked like the neighbors.

I unlocked the door and walked inside and up the stairs to my room. I stopped when I heard a different voice from Craigs room.

He soon came out of his room smiling. Hand in hand with some female.

He stood infront of me and spoke.

"Hey J, I would like you to meet my girlfriend. Bree."

________________________________

OK! This was short. But ehh Fuck it.

Ion pop mollies I rock Tom Ford✊😭💊🚫

IG:: @_kelis