Chapter 46

-----

~| Theres no place quite like here, theres no better time than now. Thats why I stay ready.~|

-----------

|No One|

Wednesday

School

--

A week untill graduation, and everyone is still buzzing about what happened at Jordyn's party. By now you wouldve thought they've found something new to talk about. But, Rumors still are flying.

Skyler sat in the back corner of the lunch room, with the most painful ach in her belly. Watching how everyone was throwing her dirty looks. Calling her a homewrecker, slut, whore.

She felt terrible, still. And she knows theres noway to fix what she has broken with Jordyn and the others. She sees Jordyn sitting alone with headphones in. She looks sad, and angry, and lonely. As if someone had ripped out her heart, and left her with dredded memories. And thats exactly whats been done. Heartless, is what she is now. And she wears it as if its her middle name.

Skyler notices as Jordyn glanced up a couple of times. And followed her eye. Seeing Chresanto, sitting with a couple of guys. Jordyn looks down quickly, before he could see her staring, and shakes her head. She wonders whats going through Jordyns head. Whats she thinking about.

"What have I done?" Skyler whispers quietly.

Jordyn sat quietly also, waiting on Kalia and Jacob to come to the table. Prayers being answered when they showed up.

Nothing much was said. Leaving Jordyn to think about who shes always worried about.

Rayan.

He's stopped coming to school. He doesnt call or text. He's never even home.

Then again, Bree isnt either. But, She's not too worried about Bree. Simply because Bree is still in contact sometimes. And she did say that she was leaving.

Jordyn's so worried about Rayan still tho. Only because she knows him too well. The last time he dissapeared, he was sad and depressed. But, he still kept close contact.

And thats whats worrying her. He could be hurt, or dead! And the bad part about it is, she's the only one who cares.

Jordyn may not be the same person she started off as. But, Rayan and Her Mom are the only people she really cares about. Rayan might be gone alot, but he's always there in a way. And she might have caught some type of feeling for him since the last time they were alone..

She smiles to herself at the thought.

"Whoa! And we have a smile!" Kalia jokes making her laugh, and quickly look back down at her phone.

Kalia sighs, and shakes her head.

Kalia tries so hard, and cares too much for Jordyn. And Jordyn knows that. But, now that Jordyn had taken on this new lifestyle, and 'depression', Kalia doesnt kniw what to do with her now. Their still very close friends. But, everytime She talks to her about 'letting things go' She gets upset, and angry with her. Making Her feel as if she should give her space to air out, or let her go in general.

*

--

|Jordyn|

Hospital

After school

--

"Mommmmm, Graduation is in less than a week. And, im nervous." I groaned.

"Nervous for what child? I told you not to worry about them other kids that wont cheer for you." She said shaking her head. I chuckled.

"Not about them! Im nervous because Your not going to there." I admitted. My mom smiled.

"Kalia's going to be there. And so is Jacob, Daniel, Kyrah. Just because im not going to be there physicly. Doesnt mean I wont be there mentaly." My mom said. I nodded, and sat back. Feeling a bit more relaxed.

*

--

|Home|

I walked inside the house, going straight pass Craig and his Dad. Like any other day. My mom says I should forgive, and forget. But it hard to do so, if they've hidden the most serious of secrets to themselvs.

I went into my room, sitting in the window. And sent Rayan another text, to add on to the thousand others I've sent before. It kills me to not know his where abouts anymore. Were supposed to be Bestfriends, now its as if were fresh strangers. Im scared that something bad has happened to him. I've even thought of calling for a missing persons report.

But, Then again I do Believe he is safe. No, scratch that, I know he is. Well, thats what I tell myself to keep from panicing.

I sighed, and tossed my phone on my bed, knowing he wasnt going to reply.I pulled my knees into my chest, and lied my head on the top.

"Please be Okay." I whispered repeatedly.

"You just have to be."

**

--

|No One|

--

While Jordyn was on the verge of tears. Rayan was at the gun range, with Bree.

Thats where he's been for the ladt couple of weeks. Training for the plan Bree had in mind. He see's the messages, and missed calls thats are all from Jordyn; And her only. He knows how much she's hurting. He knows how much she's worrying. But, once he's done with his deeds, he's going to make sure she worries or hurts anymore. He loves Jordyn, and He knows she loves him too. So of course it pains him knowing she feels alone, and is curious about where he is. But, once she knows that he's doing this for her, she wont need to do so.

Bree has been with Rayan the whole time. And although she had kept in contact with Jordyn, she promised Ray she wouldnt tell her that He is ok and with her. He wants her to worry just a little bit longer. Until he's back. He has afew tricks up his sleeve, and she's going to be very surprised.

___________________________________

Hey guys, long time no see!

Im backkk and ready to finishhhh! Sorry it took me like a month. but trust, i didnt forget!

Tell me what yall thinkkk. Ian proof read, or edit. So sorry for mistakes.

I wanna meet my Nashville, TN readers!😩.