Chapter 48

IM BACK!! Sorry for the wait. I promise i didnt forget about the book! Hope I didnt loose any readers!😩🙌

-

| It'll be in a matter of time, when she's gone. You wont be able to see, hear, or feel her. Because she'll be gone. Dont take her for granted. Because when she's gone is when youll need her most. |

-

| Jordyn |

7:45am

Graduation

-

I stood in line, with my cap and gown, feeling nervous and terrified. And not having my Mom here to cheer me on makes me feel 10x worse.

"You alright?" Kalia chuckled. I smiled.

"Just a little nervous." I sighed, glancing to the front of the line, where Chresanto was located. Kalia followed my eyes and shook her head getting back to her place in line.

I continued to stare at him. Begining to think about us, and what we did while we were together. It even sorta made me smile. It quickly vanished when The memory of my party night came across my mind.

I shook my head, getting myself out of my daydream. Feeling a small tap on my shoulder I turned to see Daniel dressed in his Bright red Cap and Gown.

I smiled and hugged him tightley.

"Why are you not in line! We start soon!" I chuckled.

He shruged his shoulders with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Theres a suprise here for you. First you'll hear it, and then you'll see it." He said before going back to his place in lind without any further explanation.

I stood puzzled, and slowly turned forward again.

"Alright! Lets walk!" Said a voice.

And before you knew it, graduation music was playing. And Everyone was cheering.

-

8:15am

-

We took our seats as the "Important" people, as I call them, spoke.

I looked around the crowd of people sitting to watch there child, grandchild, sibling, niece and nephew walk across the stage and end Highschool.

My eyes widend. Reality has struck. I, Jordyn McKay Crippen, was about to Graduate and start living life on my own.

I continued to scan the crowd, And saw Mr.Crippen. He looked back, and kind of waved. I looked away, and continued scanning as if I didnt see him. Just like how I would at home.

I also saw Kyrah, and her big belly On the front row. I still cant believe That She's naming her child after me.

But the one person That I saw in the crowd reallu caught me of guard. Rayan's Mother was here. So I quickly looked around to see if he was in the mix of students. But, He wasnt.

And it hurt me.

I havent seen, or heard from him in god knows how long. And, I Miss him. He knows how much I need him, and he knows how much I love him. But now, I feel as if at this point, I should just give up.

Every time He's just then getting back to normal, something bad happens, and he's gone again. And Im tired of being the one who's hurting and being angry because if his faults. Im tired of sending endless Phone calls and messages with no reply.

And when he finally comes back, he's going to tell me how much he loves me and wants me, only for the cycle to continue.

I've been in this situation with him too many times.

And Im sorta done with him. But, I know he's going to find a way to win me back.

He always wins.

-

9:35am

-

I groaned as the ceremony dragged on and on. Until it was time for my row to stand, and go to the stage.

Names were called, and the closer it got to mine, the more nervous I got.

My mind then went back to the conversations I have with my mom. Like how no one would clap for me, or cheer, or support me, all because of rumors. Everyone except for the hand full of people That Actually knows what happened.

But, before I knew it my name was Called.

"Jordyn McKay Crippen."

I slowly walked to the speaker and received my diploma with the sickest sensation in my chest.

Silence.

I turned to the crowd and they looked back. Waiting for me to walk away.

Only afew 'yays' and 'yips' where heard. I slowly turned on my heels and just as I stepped to walk. The loudest applause Sounded off.

Not only was I shocked, but I was confused. Why? What was it for? I chuckled to myself as I took my seat again. Feeling a bit Better about today.

-

10:17am

-

The ceremony was almost over. And I was a bit taken back by the name that was called.

"Rayan..-" I didnt even wait until his last name was fully out of the speakers mouth.

I screamed the loudest of all, and He must have heard, because he winked before exiting the stage.

'Suprise!' Said a text message from Daniel. I smiled to myself a little, before frowning.

He's back, meaning that he won me over. Again. And im the silly one who continues to let him. But I Just cant help it.

He's Special I guess.

--------------------------

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

El Oh El, Hey you guys! 😂

Miss me?

But yeahh, Im hecka sorry! But were officially back in motion.!

Part 2 of this chap will be soon.

But, how was your 4th of July?

I have a big announcement for my Nashville TN readers.

If you wanna meet me! I should be at Opry Mills Mall This Saturday, July 12th.

I really wanna meet yallll!

How old are my readers?

Imm 14 basicly 😂🙌