Chapter 22:

Chapter 22.

Jordyn.

Today is Thursday, and I havn't been to school all week! Turns out I have the flu or some shit. But I have been kept updated about what goes on. Kalia, told me that Daniel hasnt been to school all week either, he came yeaterday though. But he kept his distance.

I crept out of bed, after I heard Craig leave. He's such an asshole. Not once this week did he check on me, or atleast see if I was ok. But I did when his ass had a cold! I geuss Its a crime to care too much.

I went into the living room and lied down on the sofa. My insides are eating eachother, but Im too sick to get up again. I need someone to cater to me right now. I eventually got up and made bacon. Going to sit back down in the living room, I noticed how peaceful and quiet it is. No Bickering from Craig, No Blackmail, nothing. Just, me. I lied, sprawled out on the couch. My chest was burning and my throut was soar. I went to the doctors Monday, but they didnt help shit!

The doorbell rang. I groaned loudly.

"Theres a key behind the Light!" I yelled, making my throut tighten. Not caring who it was. They could come in and take me for all I care. The doorknob turned slowly, and I started to second geuss what I said. But I calmed down when I saw Chresanto come in. I sighed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in my raspy sick voice.

"Just checking up on you. Since your sick and all." He sat next to me on the couch. I flipped over onto my back to face him.

"Just go to school, you need to learn and shit." I said.

"And so do you. That's why I picked up all your work for the week." I groaned at his statement.

"Why! Now Im going to be alone, sick, AND working! What kind of shit is this?" I said sniffing.

"You wont be alone nor sick, cause im staying and Im going to help you get over this flu." He said, taking books out of bag. Sitting them on the floor.

"The flu, that you caused! Taking me swiming in the winter time!" I said. He shrugged and went upstairs, coming back with two blankets. One he layed on me, the other on the floor. Then off into the kitchen. I layed there dozing off into sleep. Afew moments later he came back with steaming tea.

"Drink this." He whispered.

"But, I don't-"

"Drink the got damn tea Jordyn!" He said getting irritated. I hesitatly drank it, and I felt my soar throut wash away as it went down. But not completly. He smiled at me and picked me up and lied me down on the palet and picked up a book.

"Ahhh, can we do this later, im sick and need someone to make me feel better." I whinned. He laughed.

"You'll feel better, I promise. Just keep drinking that tea." He said. I sighed and looked at him. He shook his head and groaned.

"Ok, we can work later. What is it I must do for you?" He asked crossing his arms. I slowly stood up and turn the light off and grabbed the blanket.

"Cuddle with me." I whispered in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Why did you come?" I asked.

"Because, you were alone and sick." He said.

"But, why did you care so much to come and cater to me? No one else did." I said

"Because, Im not everybody else. I just so happen to have a heart and come keep you company." He whispered. I smiled.

"Craig doesnt care." I mumbled like a child.