Chapter 5.

Chapter 5:

Jordyn's P.O.V

I woke up that morning in my bed. I guess Craig put me here.

I brushed my teeth and stuff then went down the stairs. I smelled breakfast cooking. I smirked then ran to the kitchen.

"Hungry much?" I hear Craig say from the table.

I roll my eyes then went to speak to my mom and "dad".

"Goodmorning Mommy." I said giving her a kiss on the cheak.

"Wassup Mr.Crippen." I said taking a few peices of bacon off the stove, then joining my 'family'.

The table held a heavy silence. My mom would usually be talking about work and Mr.Crippen would be trying to bond with me. I know something is up.

"What's wrong mom?" I say breaking the silence. Which only made it thicker.

Craig looked around with the same look as me. Mr.Crippen cleared his throught then got up. My mom close behind. Wtf is up?

*

Breakfast is over now me and Craig are walking around our Neighborhood.

"What do you think is up with Mom and Dad?" Craig asked.

I loved the fact that he called my mother 'mom'. I can never build the courage to call Mr.Crippen 'dad'.

I shrugged.

"It'll come out soon. Don't worry about it." I said

Even though it's eating me alive that they wont tell us.

There was a comfy silence as the cool November wind went by.

We stayed quiet the whole walk home. I went to my room and looked at the time. 8:45. I sighed and turned on the T.V. I usually would look out my window, but I wasn't feeling that today. I just need rest. I layed down and closed my eyes. Drifting to sleep.

*

I woke up to the sound of 'Ready' by Fabolous playing.

I got up and took a shower and did all the other morning things.

When I finished I put on a green and black 'Dont Kill My Vibe' shirt, black ripped jeans, green convers, a black and green iPhone case, and black beats.

I went downstairs and got a granola bar and sat at the island in the kitchen.

I waited on Craig to come down.Then we left.

*

I was sitting in 1st hour laughing at Ray and Jacob. They were arguing over some stupid game.

Their aruing got cut short when the teacher came back in.

I sat in class taking notes like usual untill the bell rang. I grabbed my books and went to my locker. Then outside to the courtyard since 2nd hour was free hour.

I put on my headphones then played the some 'Forest Gump' by Frank Ocean and pulled out my sketch pad and began drawing.

I was almost done when my headphones were pulled off. I turned around to see Chreanto.

"Im getting real tired of you doing that." I said

He shrugged.

"What were you drawing?" He asked

"Nothing." I said closing my book.

"Lies." He said grabbing my book.

"Damn. Your good. Real good. Do you show anybody?" He asked