Chapter 18:

Chapter 18:

Jordyn's POV.

Weeks went on, and it's getting closer, and closer to Valentines day. Chresanto has really been putting an impact on this whole 'Ass Kissing' thing. He's been taking me out, Buying me shit, and staying with me at times.

It's Thursday morning and I slowly get out of bed. I take a shower and put on some ripped jeans, a black and green Nirvana shirt, with black and green Jordan's. I put my hair in a pony tail and was on my way.

*

After I grabbed my books from my locker. I put my headphones on playing 'Stuck On Stupid' by Chris Brown. I laughed at how this song explained how I felt about Chres. As I walked the halls I saw Him slowly walking ahead of me. What also caught my eye was Niko, Skyler, and some other Girl silently talking in a 'huddle'. They stopped as I got closer. I scrunched my face at them and continued my way to class.

I walked inside to see Chres beat me there.

"I see you decided to come early today." He joked. I laughed along with him and sat next to him in my seat as the class poured into the room.

*

It's now 3rd hour and Im sitting in the back with Kalia. Waiting impationtly for the lunch bell to ring. It rang eventually as I sprang out of my seat. Leaving Kalia behind. I went outside to my car and waited on Chres to come. We were going to In and Out Burger.

He came out sooner than I thought and we sped off.

*

"This is sooo akward!" I laughed as Chres sat me in his lap.

"How? Your just sitting!" He spoke stealing my fry.

"Because! Were friends and Im on you like were a couple." I said

"You know, It kills me alittle when you call us friends." He pouted.

"Well what am I gonna call us? Friends with benifits?" I asked standing up and throwing away my trash. I turned around only to be backed up aginst the wall. He kissed me, ever so tenderly.

"We could be." He mumbled aginst my lips. I gently pushed him off.

"Were in puplic Y'know." I said walking to the door. He shrugged.

"Let them nigga's know shawty!" He yelled as we got into my car and made our way back to school.

*

He ran into the building trying not to be late for class, even though he was anyway. I chuckled as I walked down the empty halls. I heard footsteps, only to see no one behind me. I shrugged it off, then was tackled onto the lockers, by Skyler.

"Aww shit, the school THOT." I smirked. She eyed me.

"I saw you With Chres today. And I didnt like it." She stated.

"But, it's not like he's yours anyway? Right? And why you worried, if you can have Ray any time?" I questioned. She looked down then up at me with fire in her eyes.

"Stay away from Chresanto. Or else." She warned. I smirked.

"Bite me." I whispered in her ear then bumped past her.

"Your day will come Jordyn! Just you wait! You'll be gone, and Chresanto will be mine!" She yelled down the hall at me.

"Suck some Bitch!" I yelled back, flicking her off. Damn this bitch is dilusional.

"Your days are almost up! Expect the Unexpected Bitch!!" She yelled, turning around and walking away.

Those words kept close in my mind. Realizing, that's the same thing someone texted me afew weeks ago. Come to think of it, it probably WAS her. Nahh. I thought as I walked into final hour. Why does she want Chres so bad any way? I quietly took my seat next to Chres, being bombarded with questions from him.

"What took you so long? Why are you soo quiet? Where were you? Why are you late?" He asked. I looked at him blankly.

"Why are yo-" He was gonna ask another until he looked at my face fully.

"What's wrong Jordyn?" He asked noticing something was irritating me.

"In the hall, Skyler tackled me and told me to stay away from you or else. So I walked away, then she yelled something at me that had me thinking." I said as he gave me longing eyes, telling me to continues.

"She told me to 'Expect The Unexpected. Which just so happend to be the same thing an unknown number texted me some weeks ago. Should I be worried?" I asked in a panic tone. Never have I ever been parinoid about anything, until now. Only because I know what she's capable of, and that Niko's Psycho ass has something to do with this.

He leaned over and kissed my forhead.

"Don't worry. She's not THAT crazy. And believe me, she's not getting anymore of me. Trust me." He asurred. I smiled, feeling safe at his words.

*

After school I went home and to the kitchen. I was home alone, Of course. I made a sandwich and sat at the island watching TV. Not really paying attention, because my irrelivent thoughts.

Who was that chick with Niko and Skyler today? Did Daniel cone to school today? Should I text Kalia and tell her sorry for ditching her? Why is this house soo big? It's only 4 people living here! I cant wait till I move out.

I thought, looking around. They were cut short by the front door being unlocked. Craig and Mr.Crippen revealed from there. I sighed putting my dish in the sink and going up to my room. I layed in my window listening to 'Use Me' by Miguel, looking down at the streets. I want to talk to someone soo bad, but their either not in the mood, or busy. I sighed.

If only someone knew, or felt my pain. The pain of being alone.

*

Unknown POV

"YOU DID WHAT!" I yelled causing her to jump.

"I-I-I t-told her t-to ex-." She Stammered to get her words out, but I cut her off.

"Damn you! Dont you think she remebers that text? In a matter of time she's gonna catch onto the plan! You want her gone too right?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Right. So use your words wisely, or I'll have to cut you from the deal. And 10g is alot of money to lose. And there is no punking out. Your in it till its over, understand?" I said as I watched her cut her eyes at me and nodded.

"Good girl! Now, leave my office and come back in 2 weeks to tell me the progress and shit. And remember! Dont speak to her, we dont want you fucking anything else up." I said as she left the room.

Gosh. Can this day come any slower?

_______________________________

Short I know. But, deal with it. That's all that I had to say sooo. See yall when I update!

Va Va Voom!😭💑🚗🔪- Kelis