Chapter 3

Jordyn's P.O.V.

Chapter 3:

The week went by quickly, it's now Friday, and then end of the day. Me and Kalia rushed out of school and to my car. We were going to the mall to shop.

When we reached the mall we went straight to foot locker. I was looking at the nikes then I got a text from ray saying "turn around". I gave a questioning look then turned around to see Ray, Skyler, Niko, and Jacob in the window.

I laughed then shook my head and grabbed Kalia. She smiled then walked out the door to give Jacob a hug. I went out and gave Niko a hug, and Ray dap. I guess you can say that those three has grown on me and Kalia through the week. Their really decent people. I asked Craig about Niko, and he said he's good peoples.

We walked around the mall for awhile stopping at Various stores.

"Aye, we'll see yall tomorrow at Craigs, we gotta go." Ray said.

We said bye and gave hug's then continued our shopping.

"Soo, what do you and Jacob have going on." I asked.

"Nothing." She shruged

"Bullshit Kalia! Tell me." I said as we stopped at bench.

"Ugh. Ok, well before you started our school, I was told that he had a crush on me. And I had one on him. Thats it." She said

"Ahhhh." I laughed

"Well anyway, what about you and Niko?" She asked

"Nothing, were just good friends, like me and Ray." I answered.

She said "ok" and we finished walking around until I heard Someone call my name. I turned around to see Cresanto. Damn can I get a break! He's been trying to talk to me all week.

"Ugh. What the hell do you want son?" I question with an attitude as we walked into the Nike outlett. Kalia walked away. Thanks alot Kalia.

"I told you already. You Jordyn." He said smirking.

"I don't have time for your games Chreansto." I said walking away.

*

When I got back to Kalia she was ready to go.

I told her to stay over since it was getting late.

When we reached my house, I thought, 'This must be my lucky day!' Sarcasm needed.

All the guys were over there. I went further up the stairs hoping he wasn't here. When I reached the top on the steps. There he was. Chresanto motherfuckig August.

"Why are you here again?" I asked as Kalia went to my room.

"Your brother is having us stay over to watch the game." He said

"Ok, move now." I said trying to move by, only to be held back.

"Why don't you like me Jordyn?" He asked

"Why would I?" I said

"Foreal man!" He said

"My brother doesn't want me to talk to you" I replied

He sighed and looked at me.

"Why not." He asked again

I sighed.

"Because. Were two different people, from two different worlds. You want the easy girls, im hard to get. You want to fuck and duck, I want to stay forever. You want sex, I want love. Your a player, im civilized. Im good, your bad. You want me, I don't want you. It's bad religion Chres. Don't you get it? You wan't the things I don't. You want me to feel the same as you. But We can't. Were not the same." I said walking past him and into my room.