Chapter 36

|~ Somethings are ment to be spoken, and some are ment to be thought about. I believe that the thing thats been iching my mind, is best to be spoken. Im draining myself over a simple question. But, I cant let it out. No one would care, nor understand. And the only one who would, is the one that put me in this position.~|

- Jordyn McKay Crippen.

**

Rayan

Home

Thursday

3:45pm

I sat, alone, in my room. Thinking. Thats something everyone's been doing. Especialy since Jordyn's birthday is creeping up on us. Everyone has been trying to help her, but they've been so busy 'helping' her, that they don't realise their making it worse on her end. They've became distant, and right now, thats the worst feeling for Jordyn. It's bad enough she already feels alone, and now that everyone has'nt been as close to her, their kind of proving her point. Hell, who am I to talk? I've caused the most damage of all. I've left her alone the longest. And when I came back, I gave her something to linger in her head, and left again. She probably hates me. I told her I loved her, and she told me all of her worries. The least I could do was stay around. I haven't been to school, so I know she's been worried. Also because, she's called me non stop since the day We talked. I would just ignor it, and feel bad about it later. It kills me to know that she's the only one who calls, or talks to me while I go missing. Yeah, everyone else calls and things. But Jordyn puts more effort and sempathy into it.But, Im going to talk to her, soon.

I sighed, and stood up from my bed. And slowly grudged to the bathroom to clean myself.

When I was done, I put on clothes and grabbed my car keys, and leaving my phone on purpose.

"I really hope this goes well." I whispered as I stepped into my car.

****

Jordyn

Home

4:17pm

I sat in my window, eyes shut, music on. But not bothering to listen to the words. Only because Rayan's question was still in my head. I have'nt slept in days, To busy thinking and Calling him. Im worried about him, alot. And I really hope he's ok. Chresanto Tries so hard to make me feel better about it, and hell He's worried himself. Actually, everyone's worried. And, I know he's worried about me. He know's whats happening to me. And he knows that everyones trying to help me. But, we both know that all of the help that everyone else is putting in, is slowly making me feel even more alone. He knows it so well.

But, on the 'happy' side. Me and Skyler have an actually friendship now. Well, I think. We talk like weve been friends for ages. But, Something about it all, is'nt right. I believe somethings gonna change. Badly.

I sighed, removed my headphones and made my way to my brothers room. We are now in good feels with eachother, again. We have what most call a 'Love Hate Relationship'.

I sat on his bed next to him and sighed an over exagerated sigh. I heard him chuckle under his breath.

"Soo, Hows you and Bree going?" I asked, making friendly conversation.

"Great. How about you and Chres?" He asked, returning the gesture.

"Thumbs up I guess." I said.

"I heard you and Skyler are friends now. Hows that working out for you?"

"Ehh, It's weird. But, it's fine I guess." I shrugged.

He was going to speak, only to be interrupted by the doorbell. He slowly got up to answer it.

I went back into my room, thinking that it was Bree for Craig. I was proven wrong When I was face to face with Rayan.

I smiled broadly as he did the same. I hugged him tight, and inhaled his familiar smell. As he hugged back tighter. Thats what I really love about him.And that brought me back to his question.

'Do you really want to be with Chres?'

When we released, I took a seat on my window, as he sat infront of me in a beanbag. He looked down and played with his friendship bracelet.

"Im sorry Jordyn. Im so so sorry for leaving you. Im sorry for each time I left you. Im sorry for everyone ignoring you. Im sorry for everyone not noticing how much pain their putting you in, just by trying to make it go away. I know you feel alone, and Im sorry you feel that way. Im sorry J." He spoke, now looking me in my eyes. I was a bit taken back, simply because he was so innocent about it. I stood up, and touched his chin with my index finger.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I totaly understand why you did what you did. And I would've done the same if I was in your pardicament. But, you could've called or answered mine." I whispered. He tucked his lips in as I sat back down. The room remained silent.

"Anything new?" He asked.

"Well, Im now friends with Skyler...." I said quietly. He looked up at me as if What I said was in a foreign language.

"What? Please tell me you didn't just say the shit that I think I heard!" He said. The tone in his voice was, new.

"Im friends wi--" He cut me off with a big booming voice.

"Shut the hell up Jordyn! Dont repeat it! Your friends with the bitch thats wants you dead? She wants to take all of your happiness away! And you want to be her friend? What the actual Fuck J!?" He yelled. I sat with fear in my eyes.

"She, she told me that She's not working with Niko anymore. And th--" I was cut off again.

"And you believed that? It's bad enough that Craig doesn't believe that his girl is working with him! I just didn't think you would be the same amount of stupid to believe it also." He said shaking his head now standing.

"Im not the one who dated her repeatedly after she broke your heart!" I yelled. He stood infront of me. So close that our noses were touching.

"I could say the same about you." He said with the most angriest look on his face. And thats when I lost it. I pushed him as hard as I could. Causing him to fall into the door. He stood up and punched the wall. Leaving a deep dent in it. We both breathed heavily And stared at eachother. Next thing I know, Im pinned aginst the wall with our faces less than an inch away from eachother. He smirked, as I did the same. That face, and the familiar position we were in turned me on. But, I was still taken, and he was still my close friend. So I softly pushed him away. We sat back down, and cooled off from our moment of heat.

"Sorry for that too." He apologized again. I smiled and nodded.

"Your fine." I assured quietly. He slowly came to his feet again.

"I'll see you tomorrow,if I come to school." He spoke opening his arms for a hug. I gave him one, and we stood awkwardly after we released.

"Just dont be a stranger." I joked.

"I wont. But, remember Jordyn. I love you more than anything. And I just want to to know that when you leave Chres, I'll be here. Always." He said holding my chin with his thumb and index. I smiled and nodded like a child. He kissed my cheek, close to the corner of my mouth before kissing my forhead. He looked me in my eyes and licked his lips. I saw a glint in his eyes, and nothing but lust feeled them. He looked me up and down biting his lip, then left. Without another word.

I sat in my window and watched him get into his car.

The things he can do to me without a single word, is amazing. He wants me just as bad As I want him. But, I have Chres. Who I want twice as bad. Im in a love triangle. But, Rayan is winning. He turns me on without even trying. When he kissed me, I nearly melted. And that was only on the cheek. Just imagine what I'd do if he kissed my lips. Yeah he's done it before. But we were drunk. Now Im sober, and I know what I felt.

I smiled broadly after he was out of sight.

"I love you too Rayan." I whispered.

_________________________________

Ok! So Jordyn's in some deep shit! Who should she choose?

Let me know in the comment section! And vote please!!

Yeah, short. But! it was worth it!!