Chapter 19:

CAUTION THIS CHAP IS EXTRA SHORT! SO I RECOMMEND YOU TO VOTE FIRST AND THEN BEGIN READING!

YOU VOTE YET?

NOH?

YOU DID NOW?

GOOD! NOW, CONTINUE!

Chapter 19.

Jordyn's POV

It's Friday, the day before Valentines day. So much has changed over the past 2 weeks. Ive been getting strange texts from privet numbers. Craig and his dad dont come home AT ALL! They leave me home and come early in the morning, only to leave right back out. Daniel, he's been acting weird. We were in Foot Locker one day and I picked up a pair of baby nikes, and he yelled at me and told me to put them down. Tuh? Nigga. On the good side, Chres has been really nice lately, he bought me a new pair of Jordan Grapes, since he through out the old ones. He also made me break the neakless that Niko gave me. Kalia and Jacob, their doing good. And Jay might be losing his V-Card tomorrow😏. Ray, has been doing soo well about the whole Skyler thing. He broke up with her and he's been coming to me every week to vent. Life is good. Too good.

*

I hopped in my car and drove home. An empty one at that. I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter and kicked off my shoes. I was watching TV until I was iterrupted by the door bell. Who ever it was, was very Anxious. Raping my door bell.

"Im coming Im coming!" I yelled walking to the door. Opening it to see Rayan. I guess today was one of those days. We went to the living room and sat.

"Whats bothering you today?" I asked.

"Valentines day." He sighed. I looked at him telling him to continue.

"It's the most Affectionate day of the year, and Im single. All of our friends are in a Relationship, except for me. And Skyler's still available." He said

"What are you trying to say?" I asked shifting in my seat.

He sighed. "Im saying that. I want to be with Skyler again." He smiled alittle. What he said made my whole mood to shift. Happy, to Heellll Naww!

"What!? You mean to tell me you want to date the bitch that Fucked you over, and cheated with you 'Bestfriend'! She blackmailed me ford lords sake!" I semi yelled.

"Thats the same shit Chresanto did to you, and your taking him back! So why the hell not?" He yelled. I glared at him.

"Have anything I've told you meant anything to you? What part of ' she doesn't love you' dont you understand? If she cheated before and played you what makes you think she wont do it again? Yeah Chres did the same, but I have him in check, and he KNOWS Im not running back to him if he fucks up again. Do what you want, its your life. But, If you know whats best for you, you wouldn't go running back to pain." I said calming down. Staring in his eyes.

He stared at me, then spoke.

"You never answered my question though." He said sounding irritated.

"What?" I asked.

"Why is it ok for you to go to Chres again, but Not me with Skyler? After he did the same exact things?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I've answered this before. But," I paused and chuckled. Then continued.

"Theres a difference between being blind, and seeing. In your case, your too blind to see how much she doesnt Appreciate you. Manipulating is what she's doing to you, making you THINK she loves you. When she doesnt. Chres, loves me, he said that and he meant that. He makes me feel loved. Skyler doesnt! Open your eyes, before you get hurt." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Ok. I understand. And your right, It is my life, and I should do whats best for me. But, you said do what makes me happy. And, believe it or not, Skyler fills that empty void. But, Thanks for looking out for me." He said giving me a hug and A kiss on the cheek.

"Gahh Your the bestfriend I've been striving for! I dont know what I would do if you stayed back in New York." He smiled as we walked to the door. I gave off an ear to ear smile. I shut the door and shook my head. Skyler is a THOT. I watched as he left. Leaving me alone again. Great!

I chose that time to clean up around the house. Mopping, sweeping, all that good stuff. I stopped after awhile though cause, this is a pretty big house. I went to my room and scrolled down my Instagram TimeLine. As the day shifted to night and the house grew quiet. My mind began to wonder. Where does Mr.Crippen and Craig REALLY go? Whenever I ask they hit me with the same line, " I'll tell you later." But when later comes their too tired! And they wonder why I hate talking to them now.

My phone viberated on my dresser indicating I had a text messege.

Unkown-) Are you ready for it?

I groaned and threw my phone on my pillow. I've been receiving these for awhile now. I think there coming from Skyler. She's the only one that has a problem with me. I sighed and layed back closing my eyes. Releasing all my stress, until my phone buzzed again.

👌Spiffy👌-) Look, I know you were looking forward to doing something tomorrow, but I have to help my mom out with some things she need. We can Reschedule to Sunday. Promise.

I looked at the text and breathed out an Exaggerated air. Nothing goes well for me, Ever.

Looks like I'll be at home alone tomorrow. Another normal day for me. I need my mom.

_______________________________

This chap was short, and sorry as shit! It's rushed though, cause I have an idea for Valentines day 😏. I feel like Kalia, Jacob, and Daniel are being left out. But they play a BIG part of this story. Like, legit.

Ok, until next time!👋

Dragon Tails Muddah Fucka!🐲🐉✨🌟- KELIS!!!!