Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Jordyn's P.O.V.

It's a saturday and week before break and our project is almost done. I havn't seen Chresanto do anything with another girl since we started 'talking'. My parents havn't been home. Well my mom. Mr.Crippen is in and out of the house. Craig is fine, but he's hiding something. His birthday is in a few weeks, Me,Kalia, and the guys are planning him a big party.

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth then put my hair up in a pony tail then went downstairs.

I cooked breakfast. I've been doing this for the past couple of weeks since Mr.Crippen and mom's never home.

I made bacon,Eggs,Toast,And Pancakes.

I made a plate and left the rest on the stove for Craig. I went into the dining room and ate quietly.

I heard footsteps then plates clicking. Then Craig came walking in with a bag dish of Bacon and pancakes.

"Do you have to eat like a pig?" I asked jokingly.

"Mean much?" He said causing us to laugh.

We ate in a Comfortable silence. When I was done I put my dish in the sink then up to my room. I looked at my phone and saw I had 2 text messages. One from Kalia and one from Chres.

I checked Kalia's first.

🔥Lia🔥) Heyyo I got the balloons and shit for the party.

👟Air-Jordyn👟) Ok, I'll come get them tomorrow.

Then I checked Chresanto's.

👌Spiffy👌) Get ready, im on my way to pick you up.

I texted back 'ok' then got dressed.

I put on a pink and black varsity jacket, black jeans, pink and black suprahs, a black case, and black beats. And waited in Craigs room.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Out, with Chres." I said

"Are you guys dating?" He asked.

"Nope." I said poping the 'P'

"Good." He said. I chuckled then I got a text from Chresanto saying come out.

I told Craig bye and that I'll be back later. Then headed outside.

*

Chresanto's P.O.V.

As she came out I watched as her boobs bounced. Yeah even though im semi changing doesnt mean im not a freak.

She got in and we drove off.

"Sooo, where are we going." She asked

"You'll see." I smirked

*

When we arrived she gave me a death glare.

"Gosh I hate you right now." She mummbled as we walked into lasor tag.

"Love you too Jordyn." I said

She smiled alittle then looked away.

Jordyn has really grown on me. I like her alot, and im changing my 'player' ways. Im still messing around with Skyler untill Jordyn gives it up. Other than that I've been with Jordyn.

As we were waiting in line I got a text from Shareef.

💣ReefKTA💣) Wassup man.

👌Spiffy👌) With Jordyn at lasor tag.