Chapter 12:

Chapter 12.

Jordyn's P.O.V.

It's Friday now, and we got a B on our project. It would've been an A if Shreef did his part.

I lazily got out of bed and did my morning issh.

When I got done I put on cheetha print legings, black tank, a black blazer, and flats to match. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs.

There stood Craig standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I havnt talked to him since the other day.

I stood infront of him and looked up at him as he looked down at me. He sighed and moved out the way. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart and went to school. It's been almost a week since I've talked to him, aparently he hasnt fixed his problem.

I pulled up at school and got out if my car, locking my doors. I walked into school and spotted Niko at my locker.

"Stalk much?" I joked.

"Nahh, just looking out for you." He smiled.

"Who are you? My boyfriend?" I laughed.

"Nah, but there he is now." He said pointing. I looked to see Chresanto walking twards me.

He smlied and kissed me. He looked over at Niko with a dirty look.

"See ya shawty." Niko said walking away.

"Why the hell was he over here?" Chres growled.

"We were talking Chresanto." I said.

"You don't need to tal-." I put my hand up causing him to stop.

"It"s to early in the fucking morning for your salt Chres. Take that shit on." I said. I turned to walk away. Leaving him behind at my locker. My smirk disappeared when I realized I left my books in my locker. I sighed and slowly turned around.

I walked back to see him smirking. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker.

"I love you Jordyn." He laughed putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled. Who knew I could turn the player of the school into a loyal boyfriend? I thought as we walked to class.

*

Kalia's P.O.V.

I really need to tell her. I mean what kind of friend would I be not to tell? Yeah I know I didn't tell ray, but thats different. Jordyn needs to know that her 'loyal' boyfriend is still fucking around with that THOT. She might not believe me, but I cant lie so she has no choice. Im kind of afraid to though, cause she's my bestfriend. And I don't want to see her heartbroken. Jordyn may look and act the tough play, but on the inside is all soft. She has some anger inside of her too, but it rarely shows. But when it's out. Good luck.

I walked into my first hour and ignored everyone, thinking. Should I tell her?

Chres's P.O.V.

We reached class and we had a test. As much as I tried to focus. My mind kept going back to Niko talking to Jordyn. I know for fact that Niko wants Jordyn back. Even though they were never official. He keeps flirting with her, and talking to her. Jordyn keeps yelling when I try to keep her away. She's too blind to see it, but Niko isn't the good boy she thinks he is. He almost worst than me. He not only plays girls and lead them on. But if he gets feelings for you, and you leave him. Theres no leaving your his forever. No getting out. And if you find someone of your own, he'll seek revenge. Not kinky revenge, but the 'If I cant have you nobody can' shit. Everyone THINKS he's civil because that's the vibe he puts off, but behind closed doors. He's 100 times worst. Thats why im trying to keep Jordyn away. She needs to be safe, I care to much about her to let her go like that.