Chapter 31:

Monologue #3

|~ Ten minutes cant pass without you brushing my thoughts. The thought of you with somebody else I dont like that. I fucking hate you, but I love you. Im bad at keeping my emotions bubbled. Your good at being perfect, Im good at being troubled. It's crazy how the one who makes you the happiest can make you the saddest. I fucking hate you, but I love you.~| - Tyler, The Creator (most of it)

____________

Jordyn

3:56pm

(After school)

Wednesday was the day, and in exactly three days will be prom. Everyone has been asked, including me. While me and Chres were talking on the phone last monday he came over. We talked everything out, and he asked me.

He told me how sorry he was and how he felt bad. And all I could do was hug him and kiss him, telling him it wasn't his fault.

I sighed and lied back on my bed.

Thinking of the times me and the guys used to have.

Like when Chres was the bad guy, and Niko was calm and easy. And when Kalia and I had first met, and she stayed over for the first time. That was the day I explained where me and Chres stood, realationship wise, but kissed him for the first time afterwards. When me and Craig actually talked to eachother, and told eachother everything. When me and Daniel were closer than two peas in a pod.

Now, it's the total opposite. Chres is no longer the 'bad' guy sometimes he is though.

Craig and Daniel are distant. Niko is plotting to kill. And Kalia's been caught up in her realationship with Jacob.

But, atleast she actually gives me the time of day.

*

My memories continued as I lied back on my bed. My eyes began to water, but I forced back the tears. I promised myself I wouldnt cry anymore. After My dad passed, I told myself that I would stay strong, I was my dad's little soldier, and It will stay that way.

*

Craig

5:39pm

Terrified.

Thats what I was. Seeing her in this position hurts me, and I know it will hurt everyone who knows her. 5 months is too long for her to be here. I haven't really been going to school since it started.

They think she's somewhere else, but she's not. And it pains me, when I lie. When I lie to my loved ones about something so serious. But, I have to. I dont want to see anybody get hurt, or sad about something. Something that was bound to happen. Something thats been growning on her for years.

But, why now? Why would it take so long to do it's damage? Why!

Monitors beeping, Her chest rises and falls as she breathed in her sleep.

3 months is all she has Y'know. Until she's dead, 6 feet under.

I cry about it every night, and pray every day. Then come and sit at her bed side. But, she doesn't get any better. Nothing changes.

The door Opened and in came the docter.

He stood next to me, and told me what he told me everyday around this time. So he could wake her up and feed her.

"Time to go."

I slowly stood up kissing her cheak. She moved alittle and I walked out to my car.

Two thoughts racing my mind:

How will Jordyn take this.

And Where was my dad today?